In this post, you will get all information about How to apply Job Vacancies at Britam Insurance Tanzania 2022.
Britam Insurance (Tanzania), a subsidiary of Britam Pic, and one of the leading insurance companies in the country which offers both general and medical insurance covers is looking to recruit highly motivated and self-driven individuals to fill the position of:
SALES FORCE EXECUTIVES (100 openings across the country)
The job holder will be responsible for growth of revenues for all Direct Business at the head office and branches to meet set annual premium targets. The role will report to the Corporate sales executive or respective Branch Manager.
Main Responsibilities: Job Vacancies at Britam Insurance Tanzania
- Secure new business directly.
- Service existing business and follow up to ensure renewal
- Maintain excellent customer service to direct clients.
- Undertake initial underwriting in accordance with set guidelines to ensure sound acceptance of risk.
- Ensure payment of premiums before policy attaches.
- Follow and adhere to underwriting guidelines and standards as communicated by Supervisor from time to time.
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications: Britam Insurance Tanzania Careers
- Must be a Tanzanian national with certificate of secondary education examinations (CSEE) or its equivalent
- Certificate of Proficiency (COP) in Insurance, a holder of Certificate or Diploma or Degree in insurance and risk management will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Insurance Industry and concepts
MODE OF APPLICATION: Britam Insurance Tanzania Jobs
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and applications to any nearest Britam Insurance (Tanzania) Limited branch office or apply via HR email address of firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd November, 2022
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Women are highly encourage to apply. Online applications should be in PDF format. Britam Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer.
Locations: Arusha, Dar es Salaam, Dodoma, Mbeya, Musoma.