In this post, you will get all information about Various Job Vacancies at CICan Tanzania 2022, CICan Tanzania Vacancies, AJIRA LEO 2022, Zoom Tanzania Jobs, Ajira portal Login.
Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan) is implementing the Empowerment through Skills Program (ESP) in Tanzania in close collaboration with the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MOEST) through the Department of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (DTVET).
- Job Vacancies at KCB Bank Tanzania 2022
- 86 Job Vacancies at Open University of Tanzania (OUT) 2022
- 86 Job Vacancies at Open University of Tanzania (OUT) 2022
- 20 Job Vacancies at Ministry of Education 2022
Title: Partnership Support Coordinator (12 positions)
Job Vacancies at CICan Tanzania 2022 Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison person between ESP staff in Dar es Salaam, the FDC Principals and FDC staff and students in the designated partner FDC, partner CBO, Canadian colleges in the designated partnership, ESP consultants, and members of the community;
- Assist ESP staff and partnership members with arranging and scheduling meetings with members of the community, families of students, students, community associations, elders, local government, and other identified stakeholders;
- Assist ESP staff and partnership members with the translation and interpretation of conversations and workshop / training documents between English and Kiswahili;
- Organize logistics for partnership activities and events;
- Support the ESP Office with locally based activities; manage some project activities in the designated partnership;
- Assist the ESP communications team with gathering stories for reports and media purposes;
- AJIRA LEO 2022 Assist the ESP team and partnerships with Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) activities (pending successful completion of gender sensitive MEL training), such as:
- Conducting surveys, interviews, and collecting data with relevant partnership stakeholders in a given region;
- Contribute to the ongoing implementation and tracking of ESP’s monitoring, evaluation and learning activities;
- Work closely with ESP implementing partners to complete monitoring, evaluation and learning data collection for use by these partners to sustain monitoring, evaluation and learning beyond the project timeline;
- Assist with the management, disbursement, and tracking of project funds (e.g., trainee young women, teen mothers and adolescent girls supports, support for graduates, etc.),
Maintain records of partnership activities and confidentiality of personal data (e.g., student registration and attendance);
- Provide regular written and verbal updates to the Senior Technical Advisors on key issues raised by partners;
- Provide regular written and verbal updates as requested by the Senior Technical Advisors or delegated program staff;
- Participate in ESP consultations, meetings, and events as requested;
- Prepare reports and documents as requested by the Senior Technical Advisors; and
- Perform any other related tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Competencies | CICan Tanzania Vacancies
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili; excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
- Tanzanian citizen or legally permitted to work in Tanzania. Note: CICan will not provide a work permit or sponsor individuals.
- A related diploma or degree (e.g., gender studies, community development, social sciences, communications and media, project management, measurement & evaluation).
- Experience working in a donor-funded program environment or with a NGO in data collection and analysis, communications media, advocacy, community awareness initiatives, and/or report-writing.
- Proven experience working with local communities with excellent mobilization skills leading to specific interventions or actions.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively, participatively and inclusively with a wide range of stakeholders in the community, government, and education.
- Demonstrated punctuality, attention to detail, professionalism, patience, good humor, and an overall outgoing and positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, exhibiting grace under pressure.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities concurrently.
- Proven ability to build lasting partnerships, mobilize resources and establish strong networks within communities.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Professional maturity, sensitivity with diverse cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the CICan’s values.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- A high level of proficiency with using the Internet, MS Office applications (Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook) and communication platforms such as WhatsApp, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Facebook (or similar applications).
How to apply for Ajira portal Login
All interested applicants are asked to submit their application with a cover letter by July 4th to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Partnership Support Coordinator, [PARTNERSHIP NUMBER, e.g., ESP 01, ESP 02, etc.] as the email subject.
Applicants must also indicate where they currently reside in their application. Applicants that do not indicate what partnership they are applying to will not be considered.
The application should include: a Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of relevant educational certificates and professional license/s; and name, physical addresses, and contact details of three reference who can comment on personal conduct and previous work done.
Due to the integral gender sensitive nature of the project, applicants must be female.
Preference will also be given to applicants with previous experience in the specific community, district, or region.
The starting gross monthly salary for the position is TZS 1,000,000.00 and a generous benefits package (i.e., comprehensive medical insurance, travel allowance; annual leave, sick leave, etc.).