154 Transfer Jobs at University of Dar es Salaam 2022
Transfer Jobs at University of Dar es Salaam 2022 The University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) is the oldest and premier public university in Tanzania. It is situated 13 kilometers on the western side of the city of Dar es Salaam, occupying 1,625 acres on the observation hill, famously known as Mlimani in Kiswahili.
It was established on 25th October 1961 as the University College Dar es Salaam (UCD), an affiliate college of the University of London. It was temporarily hosted in the premises belonging to Tanganyika African National Union (TANU) located in Lumumba Street, Dar es Salaam from its establishment up to 1964 when it was moved to the current location at the Hill.
At its inception, it had only one faculty, the Faculty of Law, with 13 students among them one female, Julie Manning. In 1963, it became a constituent college of the University of East Africa together with Makerere University College in Uganda and Nairobi University College in Kenya. UDSM became a full-fledged university on 1st July 1970 through Act No. 12 of 1970.
UDSM invites applications from suitably qualified Public Servants who wish to transfer their service to the University. Read full details through the PDF Document attached below:
MODE OF APPLICATION For Transfer Jobs at University of Dar es Salaam 2022
Interested Public Servants should apply in confidence enclosing:
- Detailed CV which include names and address
- Certified copies of certificates, transcripts and valid licenses
NOTE: udsm jobs 2022
- Applicants must channel their application letters through their respective employers, failure of which will lead to automatic disqualification.
- All applicants should indicate the positions and department they apply on top of the envelope for the posts of Laboratory Engineers and Assistants.
- Transfer is not promotion therefore applicants should apply for the position they are currently holding.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted for further procedures.
- Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover the transfer cost as the transfer is considered to be selfinitiated.
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the following address:
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration),
University of Dar es Salaam,
P.O. Box 35091,
DAR ES SALAAM
DEADLINE: Seven (7) from the date of first appearance of this advertisement.
10th May, 2022