In this post we have updated about 16 Job vacancies at RAFIKI SDO 2022.
Rafiki Social Development Organization is a development and advocacy Non-Governmental and Non-profit making Organization working with Children, Youth, Marginalized and Vulnerable groups, families and their communities to reach their full potential by advocating for their rights and tackling the causes of poverty and injustice.
Background | Rafiki SDO Vacancies
The Organization was established in January 2005 and registered under the NGO Act of 2002, issued with a registration number No.00NGO/00006336 to operate in Tanzania Mainland.
JOB TITLE: Data Clerks/interns (16posts)
Job Vacancies at RAFIKI SDO 2022 Responsibilities
- Review and enter data in DHIS2 tracker a web-based System.
- Run validations to check accuracy of the entries, and clean when needed.
- Maintain and handle back all hardcopy forms used to its original place.
- Maintain confidentiality of the information in the forms.
- Ensure proper use of the office properties given to accomplish this task.
Terms and conditions | Rafiki SDO Jobs in Tanzania
In this task the following terms and condition will be considered.
- A candidate should have at least completed Advanced level secondary certificated with computer skills.
- A candidate must be conversant with DREAMS interventions and AGYW programming.
- A candidate with ordinary level secondary certificated should possess certificate on computer literate.
- A candidate who are reside in the location of work will be preferred.
NB: All candidate should have an experience of at least 1 year on data management (data entry Associate, Assistants, support, or Clerk)
HOW TO APPLY For Nafasi za kazi Rafiki SDO 2022
If you believe you are the ideal person we are looking for, please submit your application letter to Executive Director, Rafiki-SDO, P.O.BOX 2078,SHINYANGA. Describing why you are the right candidate for this position, curriculum vitae detailing your experience, copy of educational certificates and three (3) professional referees from previous and current place of employment. Please send the application to [email protected], or via Postal or by hand at Rafiki-SDO Shinyanga, Ndembezi ward near Ngokolo RC church.
Wednesday, 1st June,2022, 17:00 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted