230 Posts CRDB Bank Vacancies 2022 is now opened for all who passionate to work with CRDB Bank located in Tanzania.
CRDB Bank Plc is a commercial bank in Tanzania. It is licensed by the Bank of Tanzania, the central bank and national banking regulator. As of 31 December. 2018, the bank was reporting Total Assets of TSh 8 billion and Total Deposits of TSh 6 billion.
Job Title: Digital Champion- 230 Positions (6 months)
Reporting Line- Team Leader; Sales and Support
Locations: All CRDB Bank Plc branches, countrywide (refer to the list below)
The purpose of this role is to support Simbanking product registration at different CRDB Bank Plc branches to ensure the growth of Simbanking in terms of customer base, income, quality service and user experience satisfaction.
Read also: Best Jobs In Tanzania 2022
Key Responsibilities: CRDB Bank Vacancies
- Ensure all accounts opened on a daily basis are full with the Simbanking platform.
- Create awareness of Simbanking product and their service offering.
- Increase the number of Simbanking users by onboarding new customers every working day.
- Review branch accounts and push to ensure all non-registered are fully registered with Simbanking.
- Review branch existing Simbanking partially registered and support to ensure all are fully registered with Simbanking.
- Activation of inactive customers that are currently registered with Simbanking but are not using the channel.
- Migrating Over The counter (OTC) transactions and other Branch transactions to the Simbanking channel.
- Collect feedback from customers and forward the same to the Line Manager.
- To conduct sales and awareness activities that will impact customers’ knowledge of Simbanking in terms of capabilities, offerings, and its benefits.
- To conduct activation training for internal staff, customers and events that will be sponsored by the bank.
- Be customer-centric in all products and services.
- Highlight customer pain points and resolve them timely.
- Prepare various reports for management approval.
- Carry out other related duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Requirements | crdb job vacancies 2022
- Diploma or Certificate in Business studies, IT or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from an accredited institution. (Only Diploma and Certificate holders will be considered).
- Sales skills are essential for this role.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrator of high integrity and trust.
- Good understanding of Retail Banking products.
- Computer literate and good IT skills.
- Digitally savvy (works well with mobile devices, i.e smartphones, iPads and tablets.)
P.S.- Please specify the region and district flexible to work in your application letter; failure to do that will be an automatic disqualification.
Check also: Nafasi za Kazi Mashirika Binafsi 2022