Are you searching for 800 Afisa Maendeleo Ya Jamii Jobs at UTUMISHI April 2023,Nafasi za kazi Utumishi wa Umma 2023, Ajira za serikali 2023, New Vacancies Job at UTUMISHI, ajira portal, ajira portal login.
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
Read also: 29 Job Vacancies at Missenyi DC 2023
Position: COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT OFFICER GRADE II) – 800 POST
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and recommend plans and strategies to change people’s thinking so that they can have ideas of development in line with Government Policies and the current time;
- Through participatory methods to enable the community to start social projects;
- To encourage sustainable use of the environment;
- Distribute and encourage the use of appropriate technology such as rainwater harvesting, standardized stoves, use of carts;
- Motivating people to use the training services of Citizen Development Colleges;
- Assisting rural citizens to prepare texts (Project Write ups) to pray for funds to run their projects;
- To motivate, prepare and provide education to the public about citizenship and good governance;
- To collect, maintain, interpret and distribute important statistics and records for the use of the community;
- Empowering citizens to fight traditions that are harmful to the health of the people, especially women and girls, the spread of the AIDS virus and epidemic diseases;
- To educate the leaders of Village Governments, Religions and Non-Governmental Organizations about the various Policies of the Ministry of Social Development, Gender and Children and to use those Policies; and
- Providing information on the state of society at various levels.
Qualifications: Jobs at UTUMISHI
- Recruiting graduates with a Bachelor’s or Higher Diploma in Community Development from Colleges recognized by the Government who have established themselves in one of the following fields:- Community Development, Social Education (Sociology), Development Studies, Planning and Project Planning and Management or Gender and Development.
- SALARY Based on the Government salary levels ie TGS D.