Ajira Jeshi la Zimamoto na Uokoaji 2023 is now opened for all who passionate to work with Jeshi la Zimamoto located in Tanzania.
The Commissioner General of the Fire and Rescue Force announces job vacancies for Tanzania Youth who have graduated from the National Building Service – Jeshi la Kujenga Taifa (JKT) training or who are in the camp with the following qualifications:-
For ajira za polisi Download here
Those with a Fourth Form education:-
- Fourth form graduates from 2020 and 2021.
- Age from 18 to 23 years.
General Conditions: Ajira Jeshi la Zimamoto na Uokoaji 2023
- Be a citizen of Tanzania by birth.
- He/she has qualified for the care of the National Building Force (JKT) or is in the camp of JKT
- Have a birth certificate.
- Have a National Identity Card or Identity Number issued by Identity Authority. (NIDA)
- He should have good physical and mental health.
- He should not have any Criminal Records.
- Whether he is single or married.
- He should not have tattoo marks on his body (Tat0o).
- He must have never used any kind of drugs
- Be willing to attend professional Fire and Rescue training.
- He has never been employed by the government.
- Must have a height of not less than 5.7 feet for men and 5.4 feet for women a woman
- He should be ready to pay for himself in the steps leading to an interview if he is called.
For more details click the Link attached below: