Job Opportunities at Exim Bank (Tanzania) 2021, Nafasi za kazi Exim Bank, exim bank jobs 2021, exim bank tanzania jobs, exim bank careers, Ajira Mpya Exim Bank. Check also: Job Opportunities at Handeni District Tanga 2021
Job Opportunities at Exim Bank (Tanzania) 2021
Exim Bank (Tanzania), is a commercial bank in Tanzania, the second-largest economy in the East African Community. The bank is licensed by the Bank of Tanzania, which is the country’s central bank and national banking regulator.
Job Title: Manager – Operation Risk
Department: Risk & Compliance
Reporting to: Head, Risk & Compliance
Responsible for: N/A
Region: Dar es Salaam
- Job Vacancies at Jamii Forums 2021 | Jamii Forums Tanzania Jobs 2021
- Employment Opportunity at TCAA 2021 | TCAA Tanzania Jobs 2021
- Job Vacancies at Shanta Goldmine 2021 | Shanta Goldmine Tanzania Jobs 2021
- Training Job Opportunity at TAZARA 2021 | Pointsman
- Job Vacancies at STAMICO 2021 | STAMICO Tanzania Jobs 2021
Focus and implement an effective Operational Risk Management Framework (ORMF) within the Croup to ensure operational risks and controls are being managed appropriately across the Group in a proactive, risk based and disciplined manner to meet external, internal and regulatory requirements.
Review and monitor Product / Business / Functional operational risk management from an end-to-end basis.
Promote a strong operational risk management and compliance culture. Ajira Mpya Exim Bank
- Implement ORMF across the Group along with embedment of first line self-assessment model, report and analyze operational risks items to the Risk Management Committee (RMC).
- Facilitate, embed and deploy Key Control Standards (KCS), Key Control Self-Assessments (KCSAs) and Key Risk Indicators (KRI) across the Group.
- Report operational losses, operational risk events, deviations from policy, KCSAs and KRI exceptions, and engage appropriate stakeholders on timely remedial actions; escalate key risk situations that pose significant risk to the Group.
- Understand new product risk profile and assess the existing key controls to determine the level of control effectiveness, adequacy, efficiency and relevancy for new product risk mitigation.
- Implement an effective risk acceptance process to comply with ORMF and delegation of authority.
- Track, consolidate and report on the status of open control issues, regulatory findings, audit findings, scheduled KCSAs and KRIs outcomes.
- Conduct independent quality assurance of RCSAs and KRIs results and monitor exception reports, conduct trend analysis and escalate risks.
- Provide a comprehensive monthly Group operational risk report in line with the ORMF. Nafasi za kazi Exim Bank
- Undertake continuous awareness programs on Operational risk policies and procedures.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION
Degree holder & over 4 years of experience in Risk Management or Internal Controls in a bank.
Team player who demonstrate initiative and assertiveness and team coordination.
Exposure to Operational risk management model in a Group structure.
Strong product knowledge and strong track record in change management.
Please send your application to [email protected]
Application deadline:- 26th November 2021