Table of Contents
Are you searching Jobs related to ICT officer Job Vacancies in Tanzania 2023, Ajira za it 2023, ict jobs in tanzania 2023, ict jobs 2023, nafasi za kazi ICT?
Ajira za it 2023 | ict jobs in tanzania 2023
Tazania Utumishi portal has released over 18 jobs for ICT officers in Tanzania to work in diffferent position as annouced in the advert below. The deadline for these jobs will be 2023-03-28.
Read also Viwango vya Mishahara Serikalini 2023
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES nafasi za kazi ICT
- To identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- To undertake preprocessing of structured, semi structured and Unstructured data:
- To coordinate the designing, building and deployment of business intelligence (BI) solutions (e.g reporting tools) and tools to store data (e.g OLAP cubes)
- To analyze large amount of information to discover trends and patterns;
- To present information using data visualization techniques;
- To initiate solution and strategies to business challenges;
- To perform Data translation and produce useful reports;
- To assess the effectiveness, quality and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques;
- To develop tools to monitor and analyses system performance and data accuracy;
- To monitor performance against targets for various system and business metrics;
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE ict jobs 2023
Holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data science, or equivalent degree from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge of industry Data Warehouse tools for reporting, Integration and Analysis such as SQL, R, Perl, Python etc.
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g Dimensional modelling) and data mining.
- In depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP), ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework;
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g Tableau) and big data framework.
- Advance numerical skills (e.g. statistics, algebra);
- Working Knowledge of various programming languages (e.g Java, C/C++, scala etc)
- Knowledge of machine-learning, artificial intelligence and operations research will be an added advantage.
|Job Title||Application link|
|ICT OFFICER GRADE II (DATA ANALYST)||https://portal.ajira.go.tz/advert/display_advert/6509|
|ICT OFFICER GRADE II (STANDARDS AND COMPLIANCE)||https://portal.ajira.go.tz/advert/display_advert/6508|
|ICT OFFICER GRADE II (SECURITY MANAGEMENT)||https://portal.ajira.go.tz/advert/display_advert/6507|
|ICT OFFICER GRADE II (BUSINESS ANALYST)||https://portal.ajira.go.tz/advert/display_advert/6506|
|ICT OFFICER II (DATA BASE ADMINISTRATION)||https://portal.ajira.go.tz/advert/display_advert/6505|
|ICT OFFICER II (MOBILE APPLICATIONS)||https://portal.ajira.go.tz/advert/display_advert/6504|
|ICT OFFICER II (APPLICATION PROGRAMMERS)||https://portal.ajira.go.tz/advert/display_advert/6503|