100 Loan Officers (LO’s) at ASA Microfinance Tanzania 2022
In this post, you will get all information about ASA Microfinance Jobs 2022, asa microfinance loan officer salary, asa microfinance (tanzania jobs), microfinance jobs in tanzania.
Position: Loan Officers (LO’s) – 100 Posts
You may also apply:
- 108 Job Opportunities at ASA Microfinance Tanzania 2022
- New Job Opportunities at Agricycle Tanzania 2022
- Job Opportunities at INNOVEX Tanzania 2022
- Gender Specialist at Plan International 2022
- Project Finance Manager at Plan International 2022
- To build and maintain a substantial and high-quality loan portfolio.
- Conduct members recruitment and screening.
- To orient clients to the particular loan products and services.
- Making groups in all working days in a week, minimum Total clients will be 350.
- Make a regular contact with the groups and clients in field.
- To process loan applications, verify client’s income generating activities (IGA) and other related.
- Collect instalments from the clients in groups on regular basis and on time.
- To manage loan disbursements and monitor & collect loan repayments.
- Verify client’s Guarantor’s house and other necessary documents.
- To provide quality and good customer service to clients.
- Accomplish day by day activities as required. ASA Microfinance Jobs 2022
- To accomplish all the documentations for the day as required.
Academic Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Diploma/ Advance Diploma/bachelor’s degree/Masters.
- Experience is not required but will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work in field level.
- Willing to relocate.
- Ability to work independently at minimum supervision.
- Sensitive to operational risks, self-initiative and decisive with high standard of integrity.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment and to demonstrate good negotiation skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Attractive salary package will be offered relating to competencies and experiences.
General Requirements for Applicants of All Posts.
Curriculum Vitae enclosing details of Work experience, skills and with postal and telephone contacts of Three Referees.
One passport size photograph attached in CV.
Mode of Application
Applicants who consider himself/herself competent with the above-mentioned position, please send your application to email@example.com Or you can drop your Application in Our Head Office at Plot No. 87, Msese Street, Kinondoni Road Dar-es-salaam before 1700HRS on 30th February 2022.
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted for interview. No phone calls are allowed for inquiry. No allowances will be admissible for interview