Job Vacancy at ATB Innovators Ltd 2022 | Office Administrator
ATB Innovators Ltd Vacancies 2022 African Trust business Innovators (T) Ltd is a quickly developing and innovative company established with an objective of providing products and services in all businesses specifically in the areas of ICT and service delivery. The company place greater emphasis on understanding the customer needs, budget, and resources.
This enables us to design a cost-effective approach towards developing a solution. We build solutions to help businesses grow, manage and use Technology to the fullest and greatest advantage.
We are looking for a responsible Office Administrator who will be the first point of contact for the company. You should possess a pleasant personality together with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team by providing administrative support across the organization.
ATB Innovators Ltd Vacancies 2022 Responsibilities
- Assist visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Ensuring timely and accurate customer service.
- Maintaining and executing on all clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- Gathering and addressing any administrative concern.
- Answer and forward any incoming phone calls while presenting essential information when needed.
- Organize phone calls and correspondences such as e-mail, letters, packages and so on.
- Control of front desk tidiness and availability of all necessary stationery and material including pens, forms and informative data.
- Arrange schedules, travels, appointments etc. for the management.
- Monitoring stock and order office supplies and troubleshooting emergencies
- Schedule in-house and external events, maintain corporate calendar and book meeting rooms
- Update office policies.
- Working closely with various departments.
- Taking up other duties as assigned by the management.
Nafasi za kazi ATB Innovators Ltd Requirements
- Recent graduate Human Resource or related field
- Good experience with office machines
- Good practical knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, and proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Resourceful and proactive, able to deal with issues as they arise
- Capacity to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
if this feels like you, drop us your CV and links of website projects you have made through below emails: