Are you searching for Barrick Gold Tanzania Job Vacancy, June 2023, Nafasi za kazi Barrick Gold Corporation, barrick gold tanzania jobs 2023.
Bulyanhulu is situated in north-west Tanzania, in the Kahama district of the Shinyanga region, approximately 55 kilometres south of Lake Victoria and 150 kilometres southwest of the city of Mwanza.
Bulyanhulu is a narrow-vein gold mine containing gold, silver and copper mineralisation in sulphides. The mineralisation of Bulyanhulu is associated with a number of steeply-dipping veins. Bulyanhulu commenced commercial production in 2001.
|JOB ADVERT – RIGGER (01 VACANCY)
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Rigger to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his/her team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the Engineering department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost-effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Process Plant Mechanical Supervisor
RESPONSIBILITIES: Barrick Gold Tanzania Job Vacancy
- Ensure safe work practices, i.e. attending compulsory safety courses and meetings, use of required PPE, incident/accident reporting and ensuring total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Policies, as well as other relevant policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to test rigging to ensure safety and reliability.
- Ability to test mechanical systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Ability to attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools.
- Ability to select gear such as cables, pulleys, and winches, according to load weights and sizes, facilities, and work schedules.
- Ability to control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces,
- Tilt, dip, and turn suspended loads to manoeuvre over, under, or around obstacles, using multi-point suspension techniques.
- Ability to attach rigging to objects so they can be moved & Align, level, and anchor machinery.
- Manipulate rigging lines, hoists, and pulling gear to move or support materials such as heavy equipment, ships, or theatrical sets.
- Ability to attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings, and gin pole booms, using bolts and clamps.
- Ability to dismantle and store rigging equipment after use.
- Ordinary level certificate – Form IV and above level
- Trade qualification as rigger/ropes man at a recognized institution
- Valid driving license
- 5 Year experience as an appointed rigger / ropes man, post trade, at a large deep level mine
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication in English, both writing and verbal
- Hazard identification and Risk assessment
- Mine health &Safety Act awareness.