Best KRA jobs 2021 – Senior Assistant Commissioner
Best KRA jobs 2021 – Senior Assistant Commissioner, kra portal, kra jobs available 2020, kra website, kra graduate trainee salary, kra security jobs, kra jobs selected for you, kra job qualifications, kra job application form. See also Online Jobs 2021 | Latest Jobs From Home 2021
Reporting to the Commissioner-General, the Commissioner – Investigation and Enforcement will be responsible for enhancing revenue collection through timely tax intelligence, investigations and enforcements services that foster confidence in both the tax system and compliance with the law.
- New KRA Portal Login 2021 – KRA itax Website 2021
- New Jobs at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) 2021
- KNEC Portal – KCSE Exams Results – KCPE Results 2021
- KTB Personal Assistant | Job in Kenya 2021
Best KRA jobs 2021 – Senior Assistant Commissioner
- Provide strategic leadership in driving the overall performance, transformation and change agenda in the Investigations and Enforcement Department;
- Develop and implement strategies and frameworks for revenue assurance and effective tax compliance;
- Formulate policies and procedures to optimize revenue collection and operational efficiency of the department;
- Establish systems to identify, investigate, prosecute and deter willful non-compliance, tax fraud and crimes in line with tax legislations; Check also How to register in Ajira portal – kujisajili na Ajira Portal – Ajira Portal Login
- Investigate and identify non-compliant sectors or taxpayers and conduct taxpayer assessments and education; and develop appropriate mitigation strategies for non-compliance;
- Establish and maintain effective strategic and cross border business partnerships and networks; and
- Formulate, implement and monitor the department’s budgets, and enhance controls to deter leakages.
- Be a holder of a university Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Law or related field from a recognized institution;
- A Master’s Degree in the relevant fields, and professional qualification and membership to a professional body shall be an added advantage;
- Have at least fifteen (15) years’ work experience in fraud investigation, revenue assurance, commercial risk, tax administration or fiscal management with not less than ten (10) years in a senior leadership role, within corporate management operations in a large public or private organization;
- Have a high understanding of the dynamics of illicit trade and impact on both revenue and trade;
- Must have demonstrable knowledge of the National Security management strategies and requirements; and
- Have strong leadership, team building and communication skills, with ability to persuade and influence stakeholders
This appointment is on contractual terms for a period of five (5) years renewable for one (1) further term, subject to relevant public service regulations governing staff tenure. Successful applicants will be required to undergo corruption and security background vetting in accordance with KRA and Government procedures.
Applicants will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including: A Valid Certificate of Tax Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations, clearance from the Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC),
Certified copy of duly completed First Schedule (S.13) Self Declaration form from EACC, clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), and a report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).Best KRA jobs 2021 – Senior Assistant Commissioner
For Kenya Revenue Authority internal candidates, any person who has served at the position of Senior Assistant Commissioner or Manager and above, and meets the criteria stipulated above is encouraged to apply.
If you believe you possess and can clearly demonstrate your ability in the required relevant criteria for any of the above roles, please submit your application, including copies of relevant academic and professional certificates and testimonials, your curriculum vitae, details of current position, current remuneration, as well as email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees who can speak of your competence, character and integrity.Best KRA jobs 2021 – Senior Assistant Commissioner
For the full details about these two positions and how to apply, kindly log onto our e-recruitment platform via https://www2.deloitte.com/ke/en/careers/executive-search-recruitment.html.
Email or hard copy applications will NOT be accepted. All applications MUST be submitted through the e-recruitment portal to be considered. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Best KRA jobs 2021 – Senior Assistant Commissioner
To be considered, your application must be received by not later than 12th February 2021 addressed to:
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Deloitte Place Waiyaki Way Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya
The Kenya Revenue Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and committed to diversity and gender equality. Canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification
Job Application Guidelines-Best KRA jobs 2021 – Senior Assistant Commissioner
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.Best KRA jobs 2021 – Senior Assistant Commissioner
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.Best KRA jobs 2021 – Senior Assistant Commissioner
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.Best KRA jobs 2021 – Senior Assistant Commissioner
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed. Best KRA jobs 2021 – Senior Assistant Commissioner
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)