Are you searching information related to TCZ contact numbers and email, tcz online registration ,tcz portal login,tcz registration portal login and tcz registration?
TCZ contact numbers and email details 2022
Welcome our valuable reader, this post has coved all details about teaching council of zambia online registration,teacher.tcz.ac.zm,tcz portal,www.teacher.tcz.ac.zm verification, tcz portal login password and tcz practicing licence online application.
Read also How to Make Money From Home 2022
www.teacher.tcz.ac.zm download | tcz registration portal login
All detailed information about www.teacher.tcz.ac.zm download, tcz registration portal login is found in this page.
The TCZ is a Statutory Body established in accordance with the Teaching Profession Act No. 5 of 2013.
www teacher tcz ac zm download
What is the Teaching Service Commission of Zambia (TCZ)?
The Teaching Council of Zambia (TCZ) is a Statutory Body established in accordance with the Teaching Profession Act No. 5 of 2013.
It is a corporate body established to regulate the Teaching Profession through registration of Teachers and accreditation of all Colleges of Education.
How do I check my TCZ certificate?
Below are some steps to check TCZ certificate and verification and www.tcz.ac.zm/certificate verification download.
www.teacher.tcz.ac.zm verification | TCZ Verification steps
- Go to TCZ Website: www.teacher.tcz.ac.zm.
- Navigate and Tap on Verify.
- Enter your NRC Number.
- Click on verify.
tcz registration certificate | www.tcz.com
tcz registration certificate , www.tcz.com can be accessed using the following steps
How do I download my TCZ certificate?
Here are steps that will help you to download your TCZ certificate.
The Teaching Council of Zambia-TCZ
- Follow the link;
- Click on verify;
- Enter your NRC as the system requires;
- The Status of your documents will be availed;
- Call the center if you face any challenges.
Teaching council of zambia online registration | tcz registration online
Teaching council of zambia online registration, tcz registration online is simple, use the details below to register on tcz login portal.
How much is TCZ registration in Zambia?
To register in TCZ you have to pay
- Early Childhood Registration 471.00 1,101.00
- Primary Registration 520.50 1,101.00
- Secondary Registration 571.20 1,300.50
- Special Education/Guidance Registration 521.10 1,300.50
- College lecturer Registration 631.20 1,500.00
- Administrator Registration 661.20 1,500.00
- Student Registration 100.50 100.50
How do I register as a teacher in Zambia?
At teacher registration, you will present your tertiary credentials which should be verified by the said Varsity or University or College you under.
Fill in the application form clearly, attach your verified grade 12 results, verified professional papers, Certified Registration card and a receipt (proof of payment).
What are the requirements to register with Tcz?
- Personal Information. Please complete.
- ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL DETAILS.
- Professional Qualifications.
Where is the Teaching Service Commission located?
Where is the Teaching Service (Secondary) Department located? The Teaching Service (Secondary) Department is situated on the Fourth Floor of the Service Commissions Department Building located at 52-58 Woodford Street, Port of Spain.
What are the advantages of teaching Council of Zambia?
Provides support for newly qualified teachers through induction. Promotes professional networking on latest subject discourse, pedagogy, educational research and technology.
How to Check your TCZ Registration and Certificate Status
Most of the Teacher Registration and Practicing Certificates were printed long time ago and the information to notify owners as equally placed online.
But the owners are still waiting because they are not sure of how to find out. Here are few steps to follow to know if you are your certificates are printed or not.
TCZ Registration and Certificate Status steps
- Go to TCZ Website: www.teacher.tcz. ac.zm
- Navigate and Tap on ‘Verify’
- Enter your NRC Number
- Tap on ‘verify’
- Your photo, name and TCZ number will be shown and the system will tell you if both the Teacher Registration and Practicing Certificate (which ever you applied for) were printed or not if you applied and provided all the necessary documents.
- The system will also tell you the District (DEBS office) where they have been sent. The District they have been sent to is the District you indicated during the application.
- Visit DEBS indicated with your Actual NRC for identification to collect your document(s).
tcz online registration | www.teacher.tcz.ac.zam
tcz online registration can be done successfully through www.teacher.tcz.ac.zam
How do you become a lecturer in Zambia?
To be considered , one should have the following qualifications:
- First Degree in Law or equivalent.
- Master’s Degree in Law.
- PhD in the relevant field.
- A Professional Qualification and experience in Law will be an added advantage.
- At least three (5) years’ experience of lecturing at tertiary level
How to Check your TCZ Number
To Check for your TCZ number, follow the steps below:-
- Browse the URL: teacher.tcz.ac.zm
- Navigate and Tap on Verify
- Enter your NRC as the system requires
- The Status of your documents will be availed
www.teacher.tcz.ac.zm 1 results | tcz web portal
See results and all details about www.teacher.tcz.ac.zm 1 results,tcz web portal here
tcz portal login password | TCZ Forget password reset
Use the following steps to reset your TCZ password.
- Log in TCZ account
- Navigate the web page
- Type on word written Click here if forgotten password.
- Enter your NRC Number
- Write your new password
- Rewrite your old password
- Request to cha Change your old password
- Save your password for future use.
tcz practicing licence online application | tcz licence renewal online
For tcz practicing licence online application and tcz licence renewal online click here to get started.
TCZ Practising Certificate Online Application Procedure
Check it on TCZ website www.tcz.ac.zm or use the direct link www.tcz.ac.zm/certification/
Check the fee according to category you want to pay and apply for
- Deposit the fee at either NATSAVE (TCZ deposit slip) or ZANACO (bill Muster)
- Open the TCZ practising certificate link www.tcz.ac.zm/certification
- ●Enter your TCZ number
- ●Enter your NRC, Non Zambian Passport Number
- ●Create your own password (better mixed letters & numbers more secure that way)
- ●Confirm your password
- ●Click Subscribe
- Click on Teacher Login
- ●Enter your TCZ number
- ●Enter password
- ●Click login
- Select Apply for certification
- ●Select option served
- ●Select number of years served
- ●Select qualifications
- ●Select class
- ●Upload your passport size photo
- ●Upload the photo of your signature
- ●Upload the computer printed deposited slip
- ●Type the reference number on the computer printed deposited slip. If more than one ref no use the slash (/) to separate the numbers. e.g.473480000000000/236790000099900
- ●Click Apply
Note Important The Good news is that all the teachers with the TCZ number can apply for
practicing certificate even if they have not yet received the registration certificates.
tcz contact details | tcz contact numbers and email
Contact TCZ using the following details
|TCZ Contact numbers||+260 973 596 711|
|TCZ Contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
Don’t miss this Online jobs at home 2022 | Free online jobs for beginners