Welcome, This page help you to check and apply Business Developer at Vodacom 2021, vodacom tanzania jobs 2021, vodacom careers tanzania, vodacom customer care jobs. Check also: Jobs at Aga Khan Education Service 2021
Business Developer at Vodacom 2021
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
- Overall accountability of M-Pesa HVC Segment
- Accelerate HVC usage by enriching the portfolio’s propositions
- Drive actionable HVC commercial insights and direct on how to be acted upon
- Develop and execute a roadmap to maintaining a healthy HVC portfolio in line with the company roadmap
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Develop and Drive a strategy to deliver M-Pesa Core Products & Propositions for High Value Consumer Segment.
- Drive cross-selling and upselling initiatives in HVC and Pre-HVC segments to increase the overall HVC base. (Business Developer at Vodacom)
- Develop and accelerate the M-Pesa High Value Consumer Products innovation roadmap implementation and revenue targets.
- Perform frequent consumer Understanding activities and physical visits to learn the behaviour and/or pain points of this segment and provide key insights for channel development
- Consistent monitoring of the HVC Segment revenue, subscribers, usage and propositions to ensure a healthy HVC portfolio.
Key performance indicators:
- HVC Market and Value Share.
- Accurate and timely delivery of the execution plans specified on the calendar
- End to end execution of HVC propositions and engagement plans
- Quality of support and stakeholder alignment
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insight
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
- Able to challenge the status quo
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or its equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
- Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
- Project management knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of procedures and concepts through extensive experience and advises on the delivery of planning and developing full end to end projects that focus on most strategic topics, setting the future direction of the business;
- Supports the team to deliver activities for definition and coordination of the department annual strategy process, to include transforming strategy into actions;
- Defining and tracking progress against strategic priorities;
Identifying and asking key questions; (Business Developer at Vodacom)
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of identifying opportunities and threats across the industry and technology landscape;
- Maintains and supports strong relations and helps share the progress of the digital journey with key stakeholders and identifies opportunities and risks to support Group and Local Markets in the delivery of the overall programme;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
- Business Partnering
- Business Acumen
- Strategy and Vision
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Expert Communication
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.