Are you searching for Call For Interview Afisa Maendeleo Jobs at UTUMISHI 2023, ajira portal call for interview 2023, walioitwa kwenye usaili dodoma 2023, call for interview utumishi, majina ya walioitwa kwenye usaili utumishi 2023.
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
Call For Interview Afisa Maendeleo Jobs at UTUMISHI 2023
The Secretary of the Public Service Employment Secretariat on behalf of the Ministries, Government Departments, Government Agencies, Regional Administrations and Local Governments (MDA’s- & LGA’s) wishes to inform all Job Applicants who applied for the position of Community Development Officer II that the interview is expected to be conducted from 08-07-2023 to 18-07-2023 and finally to assign job centers to job applicants who pass the interview.
- The interview will be held from the date as shown in this advertisement, the time and place where the interview will be held is specified for each Interview Center.
- Each interviewee must arrive at the interview area wearing a mask.
- Each Interviewee should have identification for identification;
- Acceptable IDs include:- Resident ID, Voter ID, Work ID, Citizenship ID, Driver’s License, Passport or a letter from the Local/Village Government you are from.
- The interviewees must come with their ACTUAL CERTIFICATES, starting from birth certificate, form IV, VI, diploma, higher diploma, degree and continue depending on the applicant’s qualifications.
- Interviewees who submit Testimonials, Provisional Results, Statement of results, forms IV and VI results slips (form V and form VI results slips) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE WITH THE INTERVIEW.
- Each interviewee will pay for their own Food, Travel and Accommodation.
- Each Interviewee should consider the date, time and place he was scheduled to conduct the interview.
- For interviewees who studied outside of Tanzania, make sure their Certificates have been reviewed and approved by the relevant Authority (like TCU, NACTE or NECTA)
- Job applicants whose names did not appear in this advertisement should note that they do not meet the criteria. Therefore, do not hesitate to apply again when the job vacancies are announced and comply with the requirements of the relevant announcement.
- All interviewees called to the interview should make sure they log in to their accounts and copy the interview number because those numbers will not be given on the day of the interview
- The interviewee is not allowed to bring a phone or any electronic device to the interview area.