In this post, you will get all information about CCBRT Job Vacancy 2022, CCBRT Careers, ccbrt vacancies, ccbrt location in dar es salaam, ccbrt contact number, ccbrt hospital tanzania.
Read also: Various Job Vacancies at FHI 360
Vacancy: INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) aims to be the leading provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves as healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes in the community and the most vulnerable.
Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities including obstetric fistula repairs. Its recently opened Maternity and Newborn Wing serves as a referral centre for high risk and emergency deliveries in the region of Dar es Salaam and the Eastern Zone of Tanzania.
- Nafasi za Kazi Supermarket 2022
- Nafasi za Kazi Viwandani 2022
- Simba vs De Agosto Leo CAF Champions League 2022
- Nafasi za Kazi Mashirika Binafsi 2022
In order to strengthen the Maintenance Department, we are looking for a multi-skilled Industrial Electrician who can provide electrical engineering services at CCBRT.
As Industrial Engineer at CCBRT, your role includes:
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus; Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus;
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Supervising electricians
- Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
Furthermore you will participate in the incinerator duties conducted by the maintenance team in shift work and assist with other activities of the maintenance team.
Your Qualifications and Work Experience : CCBRT Job Vacancy 2022
- Secondary Certificate of Education (Form 4)
- VETA level 3 certificate as electrician or Holder, of Trade Test certificate or full technician
- Certificate in Domestic Electrical installation
- Minimal 5 years of of hands-on experience in hospital or industrial area as Electrician
- Extensive knowledge about plant preventive maintenance system, electrical systems, hand tools and industrial equipment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Pro-active and Result-focused
- Good communication skills.
f you are interested and ready to work in shift work, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role.
CCBRT is an equal opportunities employer and encourages people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: [email protected]. Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview as well as an additional assessment.
Please indicate job reference number: 2022-44|DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 19th October 2022 (selection process is ongoing so assessment might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)
The deadline for submitting the application is 19 October 2022.