Welcome, Through this page you can check and apply Chief Operating Officer at Alliance Insurance 2021. Check also: Jobs at HLB Tanzania 2021
Chief Operating Officer at Alliance Insurance 2021
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (COO)
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) to join our team!
You may also apply:
- Teaching Jobs at Tusiime Schools 2021
- Form Six Results 2021 | Matokeo ya Form Six 2021
- HESLB Public Notice | Taarifa Ya HESLB Kwa Waombaji Mikopo
- How to Access UDSM Online Application 2021/2022 | UDSM OAS Login
- HESLB LOGIN 2021/22 | Bodi ya Mikopo Tanzania 2021/22
As a COO, you will be responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing the company’s operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals to help the organisation execute long-term and short-term plans and directives by implementing judgement, vision, management, and leadership. The COO will report to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). (Chief Operating Officer at Alliance Insurance 2021)
Responsibilities and Scope of the Position – Chief Operating Officer at Alliance Insurance
- Establishes, implements, and communicates the strategic direction of the organization’s operational goals, collaborating with other divisions and departments to carry out the organization’s goals and objectives. (Chief Operating Officer at Alliance Insurance 2021)
- Provides leadership to ensure all activities are consistent with our goals, guidelines and culture by monitoring trends and evolving our strategy to keep up with changing customer expectations.
- Ensures that departmental decisions, project plans, and budgets such as those for staffing, development, and team execution align across the larger team.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, and systems with the goal of improving the use of resources and materials.
- Ensure client satisfaction through maintenance of good relationships with clients and intermediaries, quick response times to queries and speedy settlement of legitimate claims;
- Implement risk management strategies to ensure that the risk carried by The Company is appropriate in respect of the life insurance business. This includes responsibility for pricing and reinsurance strategies, policy wordings and administration procedures in respect of the take-on and management of clients, processing of claims, and payment of reinsurance premiums and recovery of reinsurance on claims.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in Life insurance and Annuity operations and serves on industry committees to share knowledge and increase the company brand.
- Actively leads in Marketing, Distribution, Operations, Finance, HR, and other key areas to drive overall business results. (Chief Operating Officer at Alliance Insurance 2021)
- Develops and maintains productivity and quality standards through audit and other review mechanisms to ensure policy, procedures, and objectives are carried out.
- Develops teams and leaders, providing coaching on growth and career planning to aid in succession management.
- Proactively partners with distribution leadership and external agencies to improve presence, solve challenges and gather the feedback to continually improve the customer experience driving critical value creation and competitive differentiation in the marketplace.
Candidate Profile and Position Criteria:
- ACM, FIII/AIII or equivalent.
- At least 12 year’s managerial experience in Life Insurance (with at least 5yrs of experience as Profit Centre Head).
- Analytical ability and good numeric skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills, customer sensitivity and skills to deal with intermediaries and clients. (Chief Operating Officer at Alliance Insurance 2021)
- A good working knowledge of relevant Life Insurance software programs and Microsoft applications such as MS Office, Excel, Word etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English is absolutely essential.
Salary offered is highly competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How To Apply:
If you are confident that you match the above mentioned criteria please send your detailed C.V mentioning the position in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to submit your application is 17h00 on Thursday, 15th July 2021.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.