Consultancy at UNFPA | Ajira Mpya 2021, Ajira leo, NAFASI za kazi 2021, Ajira portal, Ajira leo 2021, Matangazo YA AJIRA, Nafasi za kazi. Check also: NRC Jobs 2021 | Finance Technical Assistant Jobs
Consultancy at UNFPA | Ajira Mpya 2021
Information and data on the characteristics and trends of a population, both at the national and local administrative levels.
fundamental to rights-based inclusive development, good governance and the realization of human rights.
Recommended Jobs for You:-
- Norwegian Refugee Council Jobs 2021 | Finance Officer Jobs
- Jobs at NBC Bank 2021 | Manager: Trade Finance Sales
- HESLB Public Notice | Taarifa Ya HESLB Kwa Waombaji Mikopo
- Bodi ya Mikopo Tanzania 2021/22
- Ajira Portal Login | Recruitment System 2021
One of the best ways to collect this data is through a robust and fully-functioning civil registration and vital statistics (CRVS) system.
A well-functioning CRVS system records information on vital events in a person’s life, such as birth and death, marriage and divorce, and issues relevant certificates as proof of such registration.
UNFPA has been supporting the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar to strengthen its CRVS system since 2006 with the aim of ensuring that there is a fully-functioning CRVS system in
Zanzibar that supports government, state and non-state actors, development partners and donors in local and national level planning.
monitoring and evaluation of government policies and plans, and tracks progress towards Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) targets.
Purpose of consultancy
UNFPA is seeking the services of a local or international consultant to collect, analyse data.
Document best and emerging practices on UNFPA’s support to strengthen the CRVS system in Zanzibar.
The documentation will be a record of the work undertaken by UNFPA and the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar on CRVS to date.
Will also serve as lessons learned for the continuous.
improvement of the CRVS system in Zanzibar and for sharing with other countries and UNFPA country offices working on CRVS systems.
The consultant should have the following demonstrated experience, knowledge and competencies:
- Academic qualification of at least a Master’s Degree in statistics, population studies, public health, sociology or development studies.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting qualitative and evaluation studies and publication in peer reviewed journals of such qualitative and/or evaluative studies.
- Ability to carry out work of a high quality with strong analytical skills and adhering to schedules and deadlines.
- Fluency in Kiswahili and English are essential.
Duration of the consultancy
The consultancy will be conducted for 21 working days beginning in August 2021. Deliverables are expected no later than 30 September 2021.
How to apply
Details of the consultancy and how to apply are included in the attached Terms of Reference.
Qualified candidates should submit their application including a cover letter, curriculum vitae.
Evidence of publications in peer reviewed journals to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Consultancy CRVS Documentation”.
The deadline to submit application documents is 28 July 2021 (4:30 pm Tanzanian Time).
Notice: There is no application, processing or other fee at any stage of the application process.
UNFPA does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be subsequently contacted.