Welcome, through this page you can check and apply Customer Service at Tire World Kenya 2021, tire world limited kenya, maxxis kenya, tires in kenya. Check also:Latest Jobs at Nestlé | Jobs in Kenya 2021
Customer Service at Tire World Kenya 2021
We are one of the largest tyres and automotive parts distributor/supplier/retailer based in Kenya. Our major brand is Maxxis Tires. We are looking for you to join us in increasing our customer base, improve customer experience and bringing more customers on board.
We are looking at expanding our customer service team, who can help us in increasing our customer base, meet the customer’s needs, serve customers online and offline by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- New Necta Form Six Results 2021 & Matokeo ya Form Six 2021
- Jobs at Maendeleo Bank Plc | Senior Treasury Officer 2021
- Jobs at Alliance Life Assurance Ltd | Retail Financial Advisor (RFA) 2021
- 1000+Latest NGO Jobs in Tanzania | UN Jobs in Tanzania 2021
- New Jobs at Kenya National Innovation Agency & Drivers and Managers | Jobs in Kenya 2021
- How to Access UDSM Online Application 2021/2022 | UDSM OAS Login
Major Tasks and Responsibilities – maxxis kenya
- Interact with customers (directly and via sales team members)
- Orchestra the service relationship, acting as primary contact for assigned customer accounts
- Analyze account history, understand the region’s supply needs, help make decisions to optimize orders and product deliveries
- Provide information on orders supply availability, timing, updated on products, programs etc.
- Reach out to customers for missing Customer Master data information to process sales orders
- Seek customer feedback to track satisfaction level and identify solutions to improve experience
- Receive requests from customers and sales team members via unstructured communication (phone/email/chat)
- Address any immediately resolvable requests (order management – order entry, status check: in order fulfillment scheduling, complaints
- Manage research resolution, documentation and communication for complaints and errors (including delivery)
- Escalate information to the respective department
- Generate sales leads
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint through phone, email and/ or social; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
Minimum Qualifications and Eperience Required
- Bachelors Degree
- Bachelors Degree In Business
- A Business-related degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service
- Knowledge and experience of CRM will be an added advantage
- More Details on Skills
- Good communication skills
- Must be self-driven
Key Competencies – Customer Service at Tire World Kenya 2021
- Build trust and be inclusive
- Create value for the customer
- Be accountable.(tire world limited kenya)
- Be a good team player
How to Apply
All applications to be submitted through the email email@example.com before 30th June 2021