Dangote Recruitment 2021 | Communication Manager Jobs
Dangote Recruitment 2021 | Communication Manager Jobs, dangote recruitment portal, Dangote recruitment 2020, Dangote cement recruitment 2020/2021, Dangote refinery recruitment 2020 portal, Dangote recruitment process, Dangote driver recruitment, Dangote careers, Dangote refinery recruitment email. See also Latest NGO Jobs in Tanzania | UN Jobs in Tanzania 2021
Jobs You may Apply in 2021
- Latest Mwananchi Communications Limited Jobs | Nafasi za Kazi Mpya 2021
- New Jobs in South Africa 2021 | Finance Manager Jobs
- Latest Government Jobs 2021 | 15 Ajira Portal Jobs
- Best Jobs In Tanzania 2021 | Nafasi za kazi Katika Kampuni Mbalimbali 2021
Dangote Recruitment 2021 | Communication Manager Jobs
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare all Media communications content, including digital and social media communication for Dangote Cement, Tanzania.
- Manage effective relationships with media stakeholders-Editors, Columnists, Reporters, presenters and bloggers. Latest Dangote Recruitment 2021 | Communication Manager Jobs
- Act as a first point of contact regarding all media stakeholder engagements and manage the implementation of external communication protocol, processes and procedures
- In partnership with Marketing and Branding function, facilitate media profiling of the company and maintain the required company image and brand through effective media profiling control
- Where required, act as an alternative spokesperson or media liaison for the company
- Develop PR and Media Relations plans for target stakeholders, and support the onsite staff and contractors in implementing communications plans. Latest Dangote Recruitment 2021 | Communication Manager Jobs
- Write and issue print media background briefings, issue-specific fact sheets, talking points and content for the Group website, Manage day-to-day publicity efforts for TV, radio, print etc.
- Draft and edit Public Relations collaterals including press releases, speeches, FAQ, briefing notes, corporate PowerPoint and corporate advertorials. Latest Dangote Recruitment 2021 | Communication Manager Jobs
- Maintain working relationship with media outlets, key stakeholders, bringing inaccuracies and errors to the attention of writers and editors in a timely fashion.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with all relevant regulatory and supervisory agencies in Tanzania
- Provide guidance and collect feedback from relevant stakeholders
- Develop an understanding and awareness of our conglomerate especially DCP Tanzania with the media in particular and other stakeholders
- Work with the management to ensure the communications needs of Dangote Cement Tanzania are met
- Promote closer bonding between Media, stakeholder publics and the company
- Prepare and send news highlights to all Dangote Cement staff in Tanzania.
- Contribute articles to Dangote Group newsletter
- Disseminate required information to all DCP Tanzania Staff
- Track media reports that are of interest to the company and bring to the knowledge of Management.
- Organize media tours of Dangote Cement PlantsMarket research/Intelligence
Requirements- Dangote Recruitment 2021 | Communication Manager Jobs
- A BSc in Mass Communication, English, Public relation or any related course
- A postgraduate degree in Mass Communication or any related course
- An MBA is an advantage. Latest Dangote Recruitment 2021 | Communication Manager Jobs
- 5-7 years’ experience in Journalism, Public/Media Relation
- Extensive contacts in the Tanzanian median sector
- Extensive contacts within the regulatory agencies and professional bodies
Skills and Competencies
- Good knowledge of the cement manufacturing industry in terms of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, legislations etc.
- Deep understanding of Media Relations, including media categories
- Strong relationship building skills. Latest Dangote Recruitment 2021 | Communication Manager Jobs
- Knowledge of social media
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
About Dangote Group-Dangote Recruitment 2021 | Communication Manager Jobs
Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with an annual group turnover in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa across a wide range of sectors including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, flour, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals.
Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘basic needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa.
We are focused on building local manufacturing capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition.
The Dangote Group corporate strategy has evolved as its businesses have grown, matured, and diversified into new sectors and regions over the last four decades. Starting out as a bulk commodity trading concern in the 1970s encouraged by the liberalized commodity import regime of the then Government of Nigeria, by the late 1990s our strategy had transformed to a focus on manufacturing for import substitution.
The early 2000s saw the Group’s approach further adjust to strategic asset acquisition in line with the then Government’s privatization policies. This set the stage for the next phase in our strategic plan for the next decade; expansion and backward integration.
IN PURSUIT OF SELF-RELIANCE
Dangote Group is striving for self-reliance in Nigeria in all the sectors where it operates and has drawn up ambitious plans to set up world-class projects in new realms such as Agriculture, Petroleum Refinery & Petrochemicals, fertilizer, and Telecom.
The Group has almost single-handedly taken Nigeria to self-sufficiency in cement and is expanding rapidly across Africa, helping other countries achieve the same.