Welcome, This page help you to check and apply Data Analyst at Branch International | Jobs in Kenya 2021, branch international careers, branch careers, online data analysis jobs in kenya, data analyst jobs in kenya 2021. Check also: Security Officers at BM Security | Jobs in Kenya 2021
Data Analyst at Branch International | Jobs in Kenya 2021
Branch delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. With offices in the United States, Nigeria, Kenya, and India, Branch is a for-profit socially conscious company that uses the power of data science to reduce the cost of delivering financial services in emerging markets. We believe that everyone, everywhere deserves fair financial access.
- HESLB Public Notice | Taarifa Ya HESLB Kwa Waombaji Mikopo
- Form Six Results 2021 | Necta Result Form Six 2021
- Security Officers at BM Security | Jobs in Kenya 2021
- How to Register in Ajira Portal 2021 | Kujisajili na Ajira Portal
- xAjira Portal Login | Recruitment System 2021
The rapid spread of smartphones presents an opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility.
Branch’s mission-driven team is led by the founder and former CEO of Kiva.org. The company presents a rich opportunity for our team members to drive meaningful growth in rapidly evolving and changing markets.
In 2019, Branch announced our Series C and has garnered more than $100M in funding with investments from leading Silicon Valley firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Trinity Capital, Foundation Capital, Visa, and the International Finance Corporation (IFC).
We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive working environment where human beings of all backgrounds can thrive.
Reporting to the Servicing & Collections Manager, you are part of a team that interacts with borrowers and collection agencies analyzing data sets and uncovering the trends to use in making an informed decision within our Collections team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use the various statistical tools to interpret data sets, focusing on agencies’ collection trends and patterns to derive useful daily, weekly and monthly insights to improve collections performance.
- Proactively analyze the effectiveness of our servicing and collection efforts, including collection and repayment trends and suggest improvements.
- Create and maintain various daily, weekly and monthly dashboards to accurately track collection performance.
- Manage outsourcing list generation, redistribution and recall from the agencies.
- Ensure that debt collection companies follow strict guidelines with regard to Branch standards.
- Reply to any repayment/collection emails from customers and agencies.
- Generate invoicing data for the debt collection companies and reconcile all invoices received.
- Collaborate with other teams and help with needed analysis or reports.
- Business/ Statistics/ Computer Science Degree or their equivalent
- Excellent command of Excel and SQL TSQL/PLSQL (any DB MSSQL, Oracle, Teradata)
- Proficient at writing optimized queries on large volumes of data
- Proficient at writing reports and presentations to explain findings.
- You are highly entrepreneurial. You take the initiative to solve problems before they arise. You’ve started and/or contributed to projects you’re passionate about.
- You are a great collaborator. You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, speak your mind, and ask the right questions.
Benefits of Joining
- Mission-driven, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- A collaborative and flat company culture.
- Comprehensive private health insurance.
- Industry-leading vacation policy.
- Generous child bonding leave policy.
- Discretionary trips to our offices across the globe, with global travel medical insurance (when it’s safe to travel!).
- Flexible working hours.
- Weekly team meals and social events (virtual for now!).
How to Apply
For more information and job application details