Driver at Secondary Education for Girls Advancement (SEGA) 2021 | Driver Jobs 2021, SEGA Secondary School, latest driving jobs in tanzania 2021, Driving jobs in Tanzania, Driver jobs in Tanzania 2021, jobs of driver. Check also: Roads Fund Board Jobs 2021 | Office Attendant
Driver at Secondary Education for Girls Advancement (SEGA) 2021
Secondary Education for Girls Advancement (SEGA) is a non-profit organization with offices at Mkundi area, Morogoro Municipal, mandated to operate in Tanzania mainland with registration No OONG/ R2/0000232.
You may also apply:
- Physician at U.S. Embassy Dar es Salaam 2021 | U.S Embassy Jobs
- Ajira Portal 2021 Latest Jobs
- CCBRT Tanzania Jobs 2021 | Plumber Jobs 2021
- University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) Selected Applicants 2021/22 pdf
- Sokoine University (SUA) Online Application 2021/2022
With a particular focus on vulnerable girls, its mission is to educates and equips bright Tanzanian girls with academic, leadership, and business skills to unleash their individual talents and reach their full potential. SEGA programs include; 1) SEGA girls secondary school, 2) Program for post form 4 support, 3) Msichana wa Kisasa Community Outreach Program. The Sega girls secondary school located in Mkundi area, Morogoro Municipal provides quality holistic education for form I – IV with 50% of its students being from vulnerable backgrounds, on full scholarship. Its mission is to provide quality education for girls which fosters the development of academic excellence, strong values, healthy self-esteem, and independent thinking skills, with emphasis on leadership, entrepreneurship, social responsibility and environmental care.
Job Tittle: DRIVER
Duties and Responsibilities
- To drive SEGA vehicle wherever needed
- Maintain vehicle log book
- To keep vehicles in good condition
- Timely reporting to your supervisor any car damages, accident, services and repairs
- VETA/ N.l.T Certificate, Form IV Certificate, Class C and not less than 1year experience.
Able to speak fluent Swahili and relative English.
- Females are highly encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY
Send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org by submitting only Application Letter and CV.
The deadline for submitting the application is 23 July 2021.