Welcome, This page help you to check and apply Drivers at Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd 2021, Kazi za Udereva kwenye makampuni, ngo driver jobs in tanzania, driver jobs in tanzania 2021, Driving Jobs in Tanzania. Check also: Jobs at Amani Centre for Street Children 2021
Drivers at Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd 2021
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Logistics department. We are looking for a 05 talented individual with relevant skills and experience in Logistics for a Distribution Driver position to be based in Dar es Salaam.
- Form Six Results 2021 | Necta Result Form Six 2021
- Latest Form Five Second Selection 2020/2021
- ARIS UDSM Timetable 2021/2022 | Almanac UDSM Timetable
- 30+ New Jobs at University Of Dodoma (UDOM)
- IT Developer at Capability BPO | Jobs in South Africa 2021
The successful candidate will directly report to the respective Distribution Team Leader.
JOB TITTLE:DISTRIBUTION DRIVER 5 POSTS
Duties & Responsibilities – Driving Jobs in Tanzania
The successful candidate will be responsible;
- Hauling of bulk stock (Primary Distribution) between Manufacturing Plants and Official Coca-Cola Distributor’s (OCCDs)
- Delivery of stock (Secondary Distribution) to Direct Delivery customers and OCCD’s.
- Providing professional and efficient customer service to the internal and external customers.
- Conducting and Compile necessary invoicing to ensure that all delivery documents are correct and checked.
- Take full accountability of the allocated truck, Mobile device, stock and pallets on truck.
- Co-coordinating and receiving customer invoices.
- Perform daily stock counts in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Comply with security checks and procedures.
- Management and supervision of the crew on the truck.
- Abide by the traffic laws and regulations of the country.
- Comply with company safety standards and ensures no fatality.
- Settlement of loads after every delivery.
Minimum Skills, Experience & Education Required – Drivers at Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd 2021
- Applicants should have at least Secondary education (Form IV).
- Valid and applicable driver’s licence.
- Excellent communication skills, at least 2 years of prior distribution driving experience,
- Should be prepared to work fixed shifts at a specific ajira time of day or days of the week.
- The candidate should have a demonstrated high level of integrity and professionalism.