Drivers Job Opportunities at TANROADS Tanzania 2022
TANROADS is a Semi – Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport established on July 1,2000 and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s Trunk and Regional Roads Network. nafasi za kazi tanroads 2021/2022
- Job Opportunities at Absa Group Limited Tanzania 2022
- Various Job Opportunities at Qatar Airways (QR) Tanzania 2022
- Job Opportunities at Maternity Africa 2022 | Country Director
- Graduate Development Program Job Opportunities at ECO Bank Tanzania 2022
- Job Opportunities at Tanzania Social Action Fund (TASAF) 2022
Its primary functions including the management of maintenance and development works, operations of the network and axle load control, the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the stategic framework policicies and plans for the road sector.
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – MARA, on behalf of the Chief Exective, TANROADS is looking for suitable qualified and competent Tanzania candidates to fill Five (5) vacant posts available on contract terms in the Regional Manager’s Office.
POSITION TITLE: DRIVER (5 POSTS).
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- Holders of Certificate of Secondary’ Education Examination with Basic Driving Course offered by VETA or any other recognized institution and driving license Grade C or E with good record in driving for not less than one (1) year;
- Not above 35 years of age,
- Must be fluent in both writen and Spoken Kiswahili and English Languages;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen. nafasi za kazi tanroads 2021/2022
Duties and Responsibilities.
- To drive Agency’s motor vehicles;
- Maintaining safety and cleanliness of the motor vehicle;
- To maintain the Vehicle logbook;
- Derivering and collect mail and goods; and
- To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Undertaking motor vehicle services;
Mode of Application
All interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their Handwritten application letters, enclosing detailed and signed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of relevant education, professional certificates, driving lisence and birth certificate together with names of three referees and their contact addressses, telephone number(s) and e-mail addresses to reach the addressee mentioned below not later than 27,h February, 2022 on or by 4:30pm.
Applications should be submitted to:
P.O. Box 81,
Musoma – Mara.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.