In this post, you will get all information about EGPAF Tanzania Jobs 2022, EGPAF Jobs Tanzania, Job Opportunity at EGPAF Tanzania 2022.
Job Opportunity at EGPAF Tanzania 2022
The Technical Officer TB services (TO-TB) is a highly committed, self-motivated, and result-oriented individual. S/he will coordinate and supervise the implementation of TB and TB/HIV services within the region, towards effective and sustainable implementation.
S/he will provide regional level technical assistance, mentorship, and supervision of the supported TB and TB collaborative activities, including designing and supporting the implementation of innovative approaches to ensure high quality and integrated TB and TB/HIV collaborative activities across the supported councils and facilities.
- Job Vacancy at KLICL Tanzania 2022
- 1904 Job Vacancies at UTUMISHI (MDA’S and LGA’S) 2022
- Matokeo Azam Sports Federation Cup 2021/2022
S/he will be part of the Regional Acceleration Strategy team and will ensure effective collaboration with various technical officers while providing guidance and technical assistance to RTLCs and DTLCs in line with the government of Tanzania (NTLP) guidelines.
The TO-TB will lead on documentation and sharing of best practices in TB and TB/HIV collaborative activities in their respective regions. The TO-TB will report to the Senior Strategic Results Manager – RAS, with a dotted reporting line for technical oversight to the Senior Technical Advisor TB Services.
Job title: Technical Officer – TB Services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities : EGPAF Tanzania Jobs 2022
- Leading and coordinating TB and TB/HIV collaborative activities in the region and councils including planning, implementation, monitoring, documentation, and reporting
- Build capacity of HCPs to improve TB case finding including TB screening, linkage to diagnosis and treatment
- Support councils to strengthen hub-and-spokes model for TB diagnostics, supporting utilization of GeneXpert and LED microscopy.
- Support facilities to establish client-centered service delivery models, including community contact tracing
- Support facilities to enhance pediatric TB case finding and treatment.
- Support provision of quality TB screening and TB Preventive Treatment (TPT) services
- Supporting councils to implement quality MDR -TB services
EGPAF Jobs Tanzania Required Qualifications
- Degree or advanced diploma in medicine, nursing, or related field with relevant national registration
- A Master’s degree in public health or a related field is an added advantage
- Experience of working with regional and council health management teams (RHMTs &CHMTs)
- At least 2 years of experience working in public health programs/ services
- At least 3 years of experience in implementation and management of TB and TB/HIV services
- Ability to write reports, best practices, and lessons learned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent command of English and Swahili languages in written and oral communication.
- Experience in basic computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and the internet
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Deadline of Application is 5th June 2022