In this post, you will get all information about Embassy of Switzerland Jobs in Tanzania 2022, Nafasi za kazi ubalozi wa uswizi Tanzania,Nafasi za kazi ubalozini.
Read also: Job Opportunity at Diageo Tanzania 2022
As the official representation of Switzerland, the Embassy covers all matters concerning diplomatic relations between the two countries.
Embassy of Switzerland in Tanzania
Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)
Embassy of Switzerland Jobs in Tanzania 2022
The Embassy of Switzerland in Tanzania safeguards Switzerland’s various interests. The Embassy is involved in development cooperation and is working in partnership with governmental institutions, private sector, NGOs, as well as with other national and international agencies.
The goal of the Swiss Development Cooperation is sustainable poverty reduction. In Tanzania the focus of the program support is on Health, Employment & Income as well as on Governance with a budget of approx. 24 Mio. Swiss Francs per year.
In order to strengthen our Embassy Team, we are currently looking for a highly pro-active, dynamic, competent and creative professional to develop and manage initiatives with a focus Impact-linked Financing, Innovations and Private Sector Engagement.
National Program Officer – Economist
Embassy of Switzerland Jobs in Tanzania 2022 Responsibility
1) The Program Officer will ensure independently the effective management of assigned projects under the Swiss Cooperation
Programme Tanzania 2021-2024 with focus on Impact-linked Financing, Innovations and Private Sector Engagement (approx.
75%). This implies first line responsibility for all tasks related to project cycle management as well as participation in technical and policy dialogue with sector stakeholders.
2) The Program Officer will conduct in-depth analysis and monitoring of the macroeconomic context and the business environment and will provide expert advice related to Engagement with Private Sector and Economic Governance (approx. 15%).
3) The Program Officer will be in charge of global/multilateral initiatives in his/her field of responsibility, including projects related to the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank and will be responsible for managing the cooperation with the portfolio of the Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs and other related Swiss Government units (approx. 10%).
Requirements For Nafasi za kazi ubalozi wa uswizi Tanzania
- Master degree in Economics, MBA, Corporate Law or related area
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the areas of (macro) economic development, business environment, economic governance – or similar experience in the private sector;
- Multiple years of proven ability of sound project management, particularly with a view to lead strategic planning, monitoring and results-based management and reporting;
- Proven experience in engaging with the private sector and in innovations for social change.
The following work experience represents a strong advantage:
- Documented experience in working on social enterprise support, impact-linked financing and/or policy advocacy.
Skills For Nafasi za kazi ubalozini
- Proven proactive and dynamic personality
- Strong interpersonal and social competences, allowing to work independently and as part of a team
- Eagerness to further gain and deepen technical expertise
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Tanzanian private sector characteristics, business environment and macro- economic context
- Excellent understanding of growth pathways for startups and (M)SMEs including legal and regulatory framework (licensing/permits) and related tax system
- Documented strong analytical and conceptual ability
- Documented strong ability to write concise and clearly structured reports and articles
- Able to meet deadlines while remaining organized and accurate
- Excellent IT skills, able to work with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 23 Job Vacancies at Songea District Council 2022
- Nusu Fainali Azam Federation Cup 2021/2022
- Ratiba Azam Sports Federations Cup 2021/2022
Interested candidates who fulfill the requirements are required to request the application form through our email email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an assessment.
Application Deadline: 26 June 2022