Are you searching for Emory Patient Portal Login, www emoryhealthcare org, emory blue portal login, mychart login, emory healthcare login, emory patient portal app, mychart patient portal, emory healthcare epic, ummc portal login?
Emory Patient Portal Login and Sign Up
The Emory Healthcare Network, founded in the year 2011, is a non-profit health system and the biggest clinically incorporated network in Georgia. It has its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, the United States with over 2,800 physicians concentrating in 70 different subspecialties. Read this article to access your Emory Patient Portal Login account.
Emory Patient Portal Login | www emoryhealthcare org
Emory Healthcare is an essential part and is managed by Emory University. It is the most comprehensive academic health system in Georgia. The healthcare system is made up of 11 hospitals, the Emory Clinic, and has over 250 medical service provider locations. Emory is ranked as the biggest private healthcare employer in Atlanta, with more than 24,000 employees.
Emory Healthcare network helps to improve the health of individuals and communities conveniently worldwide. And for this commitment, the U.S. News & World Report constantly recognizes the efforts of Emory Healthcare providers and care team as the No. 1 hospital in Georgia and metro Atlanta (2019-2020).
What is Emory Patient Portal?
Emory Patient Portal is dedicated to healthcare patients. A web-based login portal is a tool that permits patients to view & update their health records online. Here patients can access their account by using login credentials created while the registration process.
By accessing the Emory Portal patients can request an appointment or refill a prescription, make payments to pay bills, or find information about their hospital stay. Some hospitals also permit individuals to access their medical records through the patient portal, including prescriptions, lab results, appointments, etc.
Emory Healthcare offers patient care by utilizing diverse electronic medical records. Here you can have access to multiple tech-based patient platforms like – the BLUE, GOLD, and Eye Center portals. You might require to access several portals depending on your healthcare service provider.
The Benefit of Emory Patient Portal
The Emory Patient gateway is a secured web portal that provides patients with to access their medical records & health information. The portal is available (24 X 7), and can be accessed from any PC or mobile device. There are many advantages of having an Emory Patient Account, some of those are:
- View notes from your inpatient hospital stay
- Check lab results
- Check your medical record
- View notes from visits with your doctor
- Send messages to your provider teams
- Renew your prescription(s)
- Schedule upcoming appointments
How to Sign Up for the Emory Patient Portal
To access the Emory patient portal, you will require to register for the Emory Healthcare Patient Portal to manage your healthcare online. You can’t get registered for the Emory platform online from the website; you will be required to contact your nearest service provider.
To Sign Up for the “Emory GOLD” and “Emory BLUE” Patient Portal, please contact your healthcare service provider’s office, or call the Emory Patient Portal Helpdesk at 404 -727 -8820 (Calls are answered between Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
After you receive an “E-mail Invitation”, please access the link in the message and follow the guidelines to activate your Emory Account. You will avail of your E-mail invitation from Cerner Health (IQ-Health). Please ensure your E-mail program is set to accept messages from [email protected].
To Sign Up for the “Emory Eye Center” Patient Portal, please contact at 404 -778 -2020, (Calls are answered between Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Emory Patient Portal Login Guidelines
Emory Healthcare is serving the community as an incorporated academic healthcare system. It is dedicated to offering the best care benefits to patients and educating healthcare professionals and leaders for the future.
As the clinical initiative of the Robert W. Woodruff Health Sciences Center of Emory University, Emory Healthcare is committed to combining the core values & purpose, and strategic direction of the Robert W. Woodruff Health Sciences Center.
If you wish to LOG IN to your Emory Healthcare Patient Portal account, please follow the guidelines below:
- First of all, visit the official website of Emory Healthcare emoryhealthcare.org
- Here on the landing page, tap on the MENU section on the top right, and tap on the “Patient Portal”
- You can also directly move on to the Emory Patient Portal webpage by tapping the link at emoryhealthcare.org/patient-portal.
- Here on the patient portal LOG-IN webpage, tap on the appropriate Log-In section (EMORY BLUE LOG-IN, EMORY GOLD LOG-IN, or EMORY EYE LOG-IN) on this website., or directly go to emoryhealthcarepatientportal.iqhealth.com page. In this article we use EMORY BLUE as an example you can use any of these you want.
- Then being deferred on the next page, enter your EMORY “E-mail Address” or “User Name” and “Password” into the blank fields provided.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “SIGN IN” button below, you will be redirected to your appropriate secured Emory Patient Portal Account dashboard.
How to Reset Emory Health Patient Portal Login Password
If you wish to Reset your Emory Healthcare Patient Portal Log In password, please go through the below steps:
- Primarily, go to the official website of Emory Healthcare emoryhealthcare.org/patient-portal
- Here on the LOG-IN webpage, tap on the appropriate Log-In (EMORY BLUE LOG-IN, EMORY GOLD LOG-IN, or EMORY EYE LOG-IN) on this website.
- Then on the next page, click on the link “Forgot Password” just under where it asks for your LOG IN credentials.
- Again on another page, enter your Emory “E-mail Address” or “User Name” in the blank field, followed by the “Security Text”.
- Later on, you will be sent an “E-mail” from Emory Healthcare, just follow the guidelines to reset your account password.
- You can SIGN IN again using your New Password and Existing Username (Emory E-mail ID).
Frequently Asked Questions for Emory Patient Portal
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions at Emory Patient Portal Online.
Q: What is the minimum age to participate in the Emory Patient Portal?
A: Users must be at least 18 years or older to participate in the Emory Healthcare Patient Portal.
Q: Everything on the Emory Patient Portal is part of my medical record, including any messages I send to my care team.
A: As a part of the Emory Patient Portal, you can include messages in your medical record. The Emory BLUE and GOLD Patient Portals permit you to send secured messages to your care team using the platform.
Q: Can anyone see the messages I send?
A: Emory Patient portal messages are sent through a secured messaging system. It will reach Emory’s messaging team, just like a voicemail to your provider’s office would. An associate of your healthcare team may manage them instead of your provider.
Q: What is contained in Emory My Medical Record?
A: Emory Healthcare’s BLUE & GOLD patient portals offer access to clinical data from your Emory Healthcare Electronic Medical Record. In your Healthcare record, you’ll find:
- Medicines – Current only
- Departure Documents
- Reports from the radiology department, including X-rays and mammograms
- Summary of Clinical Records (Current Allergies & Medications, Immunizations)
- Lab and clinical results
- Summary of the Visit & Hospital Stay
Q: Is it possible to send an attachment or a picture through Secure Messaging?
A: While sending a message to your Emory Healthcare team, just tap the “Browse” option and then attach the document you’d like your provider to review.
Q: What is the Emory Healthcare Patient Portal?
A: The Emory Patient Portal is an appropriate gateway to securely view your personal health info & communicate with Emory Healthcare. The platform serves a major role in your healthcare by providing a (24 X 7) connection to the information you required for your health. Emory healthcare always encourages all patients to join and use the Emory Patient Portal to get access to their personal health data at their convenience.
Q: Can My Spouse and I use the same E-mail Address to request our invitations?
A: YES! You can utilize the same E-mail Address for your Emory patient portal invitations. However, you will also require to use the same Log In credentials. After Signing into the portal, you will find an option to “Change Person” to go back and forth between the two accounts. You will each have access to the other’s account if you use the same E-mail Address. But each time it’s not recommended.
Q: I’m having trouble Logging In, Accessing, or Using the Emory BLUE or GOLD Patient Portals. Whom should I contact?
A: After creating your Emory Account, if you are having any trouble logging in to the portal, or having a technical issue, please contact the (24 X 7) Toll-free Cerner IQ-Health Technical Support Line at 877 -621 -8014.
If you were unable to finish the Emory Enrollment process, then please contact the Patient Portal line at 404 -727 -8820. Call timing is answered between – Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Q: How do I access the Emory Patient Portal?
A: To request Emory Patient Portal access, please contact at 404 -727 -8820 / 404-778-2020, (Call timings are – Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET). Furthermore, you may also contact your healthcare provider’s office for an invitation.
Q: Why does Emory Healthcare have three portals? Do I need to join more than one portal?
A: Emory utilizes various “Electronic Medical Records” to provide patient care. The company currently has multiple patient portals like – the Emory GOLD Patient Portal, Emory BLUE Patient Portal, and Emory Eye Center Patient Portal. Based on your healthcare service providers, you may require access to more than one portal. The company is working industriously to improve its patient’s experience with this technology and has various improvement measures underway.
If you’re not sure which portal you require to join, please contact your healthcare service provider’s office or call the Patient Portal Helpdesk at 404 -727 -8820, (Call timings are Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
Q: Is there an app for the Emory BLUE or GOLD portals?
A: If you are using an Apple or Android mobile device, you can easily access the “Emory BLUE” and “Emory GOLD” Patient Portals through a free application known as “Health-e-Life”. After you’ve downloaded the application, LOG IN with your credentials for either the Emory BLUE or GOLD portal.
Q: How do I check My Emory Messages?
A: After logging in to your Emory patient portal account, choose the link “Secure Messaging” from the top navigation bar. Based on your screen resolution, you may require to tap on the 3 (three) horizontal lines at the top of the screen to open the MENU. This will help you to access your “Inbox” directly. Now you have to tap on the “Received Message” you would like to view.
Can I see My Scheduled Appointments in the Emory BLUE or GOLD Patient Portals?
- Firstly, “Log In” to your appropriate official portal account.
- Tap on the “Appointments” tab on the top navigation bar. Based on your screen resolution, you may require to tap on the 3 (three) horizontal lines at the top of the screen to expand the MENU.
- Based on which portal you belong to, you will find the option “Scheduled Appointments” with the healthcare providers on that portal. For example, if you are accessing the Emory BLUE Patient Portal, you will view the scheduled medical appointments with your service providers on the Emory BLUE Patient Portal.
- To request a new one or change your appointment, please contact your healthcare provider’s office.
Q: How do I get my Medical Records from Emory Hospital?
A: For weekend, after-hours, & holiday urgent continuance of healthcare requests for records, please call the following Emory Facilities / Numbers:
- Emory University Hospital (Call): 404 -712 -1863
- Emory University Hospital Midtown (Call): 404 -686 -2482
- Emory Saint Joseph Hospital (Call): 678 -843 -7303
Q: How do I Contact Emory?
A: Connect to Emory Offices of Admission:
- Customer Service (Call): 404 -727 -6036 / (Toll Free) 800 -727 -6036
- To Fax (Dial): 404 -727 -4303
- E-mail at: [email protected]
Q: My Personal Information is Incorrect. How do I get it corrected (Name, Address, Birthdate, etc.)?
A: Please contact Emory Medical Records Team at 404 -501 -5630 for record correction processes.
Emory Healthcare Inc.,
1817 Clifton Road,
Atlanta, GA 30329 United States
EMORY UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL MIDTOWN
550 Peachtree St NE,
Atlanta, GA 30308, United States
Office Contact Number (Call): 404 -686 -4411
Emory Healthcare Customer Care (Call): 404 -778 -7777 or 1 -800 -75 –EMORY (Call Timings are: Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 6 pm, EST)
For Assistance with Emory Patient Portal (Call): 404 -501-1107 (If you call after-hours 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m., a member of Emory Staff will reply to you within the next 24 business hours).
To request access to GOLD and BLUE Portal (Call): 404 -727 -8820 (Call Timings are: Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET). You can also contact your healthcare provider’s office for an invitation.
To request access to the Eye Center and Blue patient portals (Call): 404 -778 -2020 (Call Timings are: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET)
To avail more Emory contact details, please visit the link at: www.emoryhealthcare.org/contact/index.html