Employment Opportunities at Brac Tanzania Finance Limited 2022
Employment Opportunities at Brac Tanzania Finance Limited 2022, BRAC is one of the world’s largest development organisations having extensive development programmes globally. BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential.
We use an integrated model to change systems of inequity through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments, and a university.
You may also apply:
- New Jobs at MUHAS 2022
- Job Vacancies at Kibondo District Council 2022
- 12 Job Vacancies at Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) 2022
- 7 Job Opportunities at Makambako Town Council 2022
- Stores Assistant at Coca-Cola Kwanza Tanzania 2022
We are a global leader in developing costeffective, evidence-based programmes in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings and were ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last five years consecutively by NGO Advisor. We operate in 14 countries across Asia and Africa.
BRAC in Tanzania is seeking applications from competent, dynamic and selfmotivated individual to fill up the following position;
Position (1): HR Manager, Strategy and Policy
- Ensure continuous improvement of HR systems and policies in line BRAC Standard Operating Procedures practice and changing Tanzania legislation and regulations.
- Championing the preparation departmental Standard Operating Procedures and development of the departmental budget
- Ensure the probation tracking of all new staff under probation
- Championing all the departmental strategic engagements and liaising with stakeholders
- Managing and updating Organization structure periodically
- Organize policy sharing events to the concerned field staff.
- To communicate the gaps of various policies and process and the possible solutions to the management
- Assist in Performance management system in terms of staffs objective setting
- Management and updating the Human Resources Policies and Procedures (HRPP) periodically
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have a bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or any other relevant field. HR certification is an added advantage
- At least 2 years of substantial experience in a generalist human resource officer role and/or as an HR business partner role, including experience in the development of HR strategy, HR policy development, performance management and appraisals and staff engagement
- General knowledge of HR compliance, labour law and regulations
- Understanding of best practice in all areas of HR.
- Experienced at multitasking under pressure against demands and deadlines, whilst always maintaining a positive and constructive attitude
- Flexible approach to working, able to pick up a variety of tasks/projects with minimal supervision
- Computer literate
- Able to plan and priorities workloads
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality and maturity
- Excellent organizational skills
How to apply:
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter through email to: [email protected] with a subject “HR-STRATEGY”.
Application deadline is 20.01. 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BRAC Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer and is against all forms of
Exploitation, discrimination and harassment at work place.