Employment Opportunities at Vodacom Tanzania 2021, Nafasi za kazi Vodacom Tanzania 2021, Vodacom vacancies 2021, Vodacom Careers 2021, Vodacom Tanzania Jobs. Check also: Job Vacancies at ROAR Capital 2021
Employment Opportunities at Vodacom Tanzania 2021
Specialist: IP & VAS Networks
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
Date Posted: 29-Nov-2021
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
- Job Opportunities at WFP Tanzania 2021
- Temporary Driver Job Opportunities at Ardhi University 2021
- www.magereza.go.tz 2021 Jobs
- Job Vacancies at CCBRT 2021 | CCBRT Tanzania Jobs 2021
- Call For Interview at Magereza 2021
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
The Network Operations Specialist focuses upon the provision of network operations advice and administration and provides monitoring, operation and management of efficient and effective networks services fulfilling the Vodafone Strategy.
The Network Operations Specialist has a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in monitoring network nodes, executing event/incident management, configuration, escalation, release and deployment and 3rd party management activities, ensuring a high quality, reliable network service is available to our customers. Typically reports to the Network Operations Manager.
- Advices and executes administrative activities of network operations including project initiations, system requirements, incident management and cost base management;
- operational excellence, solving problems through development of methods;
- Supports the team to deliver activities related to preventive maintenance, PW, acceptance tests;
- Conducts activities according to the highest level of operations standards in line with KPIs, (e.g. making sure planned outages don’t exceed the given time limit):Effectively interacts with colleagues to ensure the availability, performance and scalability of the network systems and to support the achievement of the Network Operations strategy;
- Performs assigned tasks in line with process, updating internal parterns accordingly and ensures customer SLA delivery, service availability, quality and continuity assurance;
- Delivers tasks related to Customer Service assurance with focus on high availability, minimum restoration times and customer management;
- Provides support to maintain solid relations with vendors and partners;
- Uses administrative experience to plan, schedule, implement and test new services, new features and network expansions;
- Supports and contributes to the consolidation of the Service Assurance function for IT and Networks, (incidents, problems and change management) for both fixed and mobile;
- Understands the needs and contributes to ensure actions and escalations are routed/highlighted as necessary, (both internally and/or externally), to achieve service restoration, in case of faults;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Competence and Qualifications
- Business acumen & awareness
- Problem Analysis and fast resolution skills
- Effective communication skills – oral and written
- IP Networks Design and Troubleshooting Skills
- Teamwork and stakeholder management skills.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- University Degree in Telecommunications/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering/Science or equivalent
- At least 4 years’ experience in Telecommunications Operations
- Experience of working with multiple suppliers/vendors/partners i.e. CISCO, Juniper, Huawei etc
- Knowledge of mobile telecommunications network architectures/ technologies
- Experience in IP Services operation
- Certifications in IP related fields particularly CCNA/CCNP, JNCA, CCNSP/CCNSE
- Certification in Network Security field, SNRS, SNPA, CISSP
- Must be able and willing to work outside normal working hours when required to do so
- Willing to travel extensively and sometimes at short notice
Key Account Manager-VGE
The Direct Sales Specialist delivers sales advice and administration, through face to face, phone, or door to door channels, which drive the sales of products and services directly to either consumer or business customers.
Focusing on new business and developing existing customer accounts for higher penetration through customer account management. The Direct Sales Specialist has a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in business dealings, negotiations and signing up contracts and identify opportunities and strategies to win business from the customers. Typically reports to the Direct Sales Manager.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of procedures and concepts through extensive sales experience, advising on appropriate solutions for customer needs and requirements;
- Delivers sales activities around acquisitions, retentions and care within assigned sales segment (including Consumer or Business);
- Meets sales quotas as set out by team, in line with Vodafone standards, and within timeframes;
- Understands the customer’s industry and develops a customer specific strategy and business plan in line with Vodafone’s product and service portfolio;
- Works collaboratively with internal stakeholders to deliver activities in response to internal/external business issues that impact upon revenue, cost or margin;
- Uses strong communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of negotiations and signing up contracts with small subjects;
- Influences customer’s decisions through specific sales skills and product and industry knowledge;
- Effectively interacts with account management team in order to seamlessly manage the onboarding and implementation of new customers and deliver handovers;
- Cooperates with internal teams (e.g. technology, marketing, Commercial planning) on the preparation of individual business customer solutions based on customer requirements;
Skills & Qualification
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Bachelor in Business Administration or equivalent
- Basic account knowledge
- Experience in handling Key Accounts
- Experience in sales and service minimum 1 year
- At least 3 years of progressive experience Sales, Marketing and Customer relations supervision.
- Computer knowledge essential
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded.
We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.