Welcome, Through this page you can check and apply Field Officer at Agricycle Global 2021, agricycle global jobs, agricycle east africa, agricycle tanzania. Check also: Jobs at International Rescue Commitee 2021
Field Officer at Agricycle Global 2021
Agricycle closes the gap between smallholders in developing economies and global markets by democratizing access to the agricultural value chains through our distributed network and portfolio of upcycled ingredients.
Agricycle is a for-profit benefit corporation and startup, meaning we operate in a fast-moving environment to disrupt the status quo and create social, economic and environmental impact.
- Form Six Results 2021 | Necta Result Form Six 2021
- Latest Form Five Second Selection 2020/2021
- Jobs at International Rescue Commitee 2021
- Ajira Portal Login | Recruitment System 2021
- How to Register in Ajira Portal 2021 | Kujisajili na Ajira Portal
Overview: Field Officer (TZ) 3posts
As our Field Officer, you will report to the Operations Coordinator in Tanzania and work closely with a team of other Field Officers and Sourcing Officers to widen access to agriculture and global markets for smallholders, women and youth.
You will mobilize farmers to purchase Agricycle’s processing equipment, train them to meet Agricycle’s food safety and quality standards and coordinate buying their products. (Field Officer at Agricycle Global)
You will act as the main link between rural communities and Agricycle in assigned regions within Tanzania and coordinate with relevant stakeholders like local governments, nonprofits and development agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Mobilize smallholder farmers to join Agricycle’s network in order to become certified producers.
❖ Facilitate Agricycle’s members to procure necessary equipment, such as dehydrators, for production.
❖ Teach Agricycle’s members Good Agricultural Practices and monitor their compliance.
❖ Train Agricycle’s members to meet food safety and quality standards and monitor their compliance.
❖ Negotiate with Agricycle’s producers to procure multiple products as guided from time to time.
❖ Ensure Agricycle’s producers follow requirements for quality products and production goals.
❖ Communicate production and activities to other team members and update the digital database.
❖ Collect impact, production and demographic data of Agricycle’s members and producers in Uganda.
❖ Assist team members with planning, implementation and monitoring of projects in assigned regions. (Field Officer at Agricycle Global)
❖ Link Agricycle to and meet with relevant partners who can support our sourcing and impact goals.
❖ Any other reasonable responsibility given by supervising team members.
- Highly creative with a hunger for innovation and are natural born problem solvers.
- Motivated by a passion to make the world a better place and love to take on challenges.
- Servant leaders who help to build the team and take on whatever role is necessary.
- Eager to learn and thrive in the fast-paced “fail fast, fail often” startup culture we embody.
- Collaborative in a highly diverse and global team and can work independently when remote.
- Critical and strategic thinkers with strong decision-making skills.
- Empathetic and patient, knowing no task is below them.
- Strong team players, knowing teamwork is necessary and that each role supports the other
Minimum Qualification and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 year of previous employment (not necessarily continuous) in office settings.
- University degree in Community Development, Business Administration, Agribusiness or other related fields.
- Excellent relationship building and English communication skills (written, oral and digital).
- Demonstrated compassion and empathy, strong work ethic and unimpeachable integrity.
- Readiness and ability to regularly perform under pressure and within short timeframes.
- Desire to be proactive and support other team members by reducing their workload.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer applications and familiarity with cloud-based software
- Willing to work anywhere in Tanzania
- Social Perceptiveness
- Services orientation
- Clerical skills/Computer skills
- Multitasking skill
- Customer service
- Teamwork and support
- Verbal/written communication
Deadline for applications 1st July 2021 at 5pm EAT.
Attach the following as one combined PDF: a) cover letter addressed to the Director of East Africa; b) CV with three reachable referees; and c) academic or other qualification documents. Clearly state the position you are applying for in your letter.
Agricycle does not charge for applications or interviews.