Finance Assistant Job Vacancy at StarTimes 2022 is now opened for all who passionate to work with StarTimes located in Dar es Salaam.
Position: Finance Assistant
Reporting To: Finance Manager.
Responsibilities : Job Vacancy at StarTimes 2022
- Review monthly stock checking and implement monthly variance reporting of the stocktaking record to management.
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
- To conduct regular stock checking and summarizing of the stocktaking record.
- Checking and confirming expense receipts to ensure proper account records, and posting of expenses using ERP system.
- Monthly Account book reconciliation between Oracle (ERP) records and Manual account statement
- To Ensure that all accounting and supporting documents are complete, accurate and retained according to accounting standards and safe procedures for carrying out regular back-ups are maintained
- Participating in preparation of all supporting information for the annual audit with the approved and internal auditors
- Prepare payment vouchers
- Keep informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Undertake any other duties as may be directed by Finance Director.
Qualifications : ajira portal
- (Diploma/Degree holder) in Accounting with additional finance qualification from a reputable University
- 2 years of relevant of similar experience. o Knowledge of ERP is an added advantage o Fully computer literate. o Fluent in spoken and written English. Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be excellently organized and able to work under minimum supervision o Other knowledge will be optimizing.
How to Apply For Nafasi za kazi StarTimes Tanzania
APPLICATION INSTRUCTION: Interested and Qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV to STAR TIMES HEAD QUARTER OFFICE P.O Box 33622, Dar Es Salaam Office : Or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the application is 28 November 2022.