Welcome, Through this page you can check and apply Forensic Analyst at Vodacom 2021, Ajira leo, vodacom jobs, Vodacom career portal, vodacom portal, Vodacom Tanzania. Check also: 25 Jobs at KIUT | Kampala International University
Forensic Analyst at Vodacom 2021
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
Date Posted: 28-Jun-2021
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
- HESLB Public Notice | Taarifa Ya HESLB Kwa Waombaji Mikopo
- Bodi ya Mikopo Tanzania 2021/22
- Form Six Results 2021 | Necta Result Form Six 2021
- How to Login in ARIS DUCE 2021 | Duce Timetable 2021
- ARIS UDSM Timetable 2021/2022 | Almanac UDSM Timetable
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference. (Forensic Analyst at Vodacom 2021)
Role Purpose and Key Responsibilities
- The key purpose of the Forensic Analyst is to ensure prevention and detection of fraud in Vodacom processes and systems.
- In addition to checking on the integrity of systems in place, the position requires an inclination towards continuous improvements in fraud detection, proactive design and implementation of preventive controls and detecting anomalies. (Forensic Analyst at Vodacom 2021)
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Regularly review and ensure that proper fraud controls are implemented on Vodacom systems
- Perform fraud forensic analysis/ investigations upon breach of rules set in the fraud management system(s) or upon receiving information via other channels.
- Perform regular fraud assessment on revenue streams.
- Quantify and report on fraud losses, fraud loss prevented and fraud loss recovered as part of management briefings, attend Regulatory fraud related tasks.
- Research new fraud management methodologies and controls – ensure the same are updated on Vodacom fraud management policies, procedures and systems.
Core Competencies & Technical qualifications
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Attention to Detail: Ability to focus on the lowest level of detail and assess the impact at the macro level
- Strong analytical skills and a good grasp of forensic investigation methodologies
- Strong mix and combination of Technical/engineering skills as well as Financial skills. (Forensic Analyst at Vodacom 2021)
- Passion for the role: Exhibit enthusiasm and a can-do attitude about work and deliverables
- Degree/Advanced Diploma in at least one of the following: IT, Technology, Engineering
- Strong data analysis skills e.g. on SQL, PL/SQL, ACL
- Knowledge of revenue assurance methodologies
- Managing investigations
- Forensic Analysis
- Crisis management
- Fraud Strategy and Risk Management
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. (Forensic Analyst at Vodacom 2021, Ajira leo, vodacom jobs, Vodacom career portal, vodacom portal, Vodacom Tanzania)
We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits Programme that you would expect from any global company.
Widest coverage network with fastest internet speed in Tanzania. Understand your needs Simple, Easy and Innovative Better promotion, special deals. (Forensic Analyst at Vodacom 2021)