Tamisemi Joining Instruction 2020/2021 | Form Five Joining 2020/2021
Tamisemi Joining Instruction 2020/2021 | Form Five Joining 2020/2021, Tamisemi Form Five Joining Instructions 2021 are admission letters for candidates selected to join form five for the 2020/2021 academic year. See also Latest NGO Jobs in Tanzania | UN Jobs in Tanzania 2021
Form Five Joining Form are the detailed guidance and instructions to the students that inform the students on the necessary requirements they are needed to meet before joining their respective schools.
You Must Read TheseNew Form Five joining instructions 2020/2021 | Admission Letter
- Form Five Joining Instruction 2021
- Online Jobs 2020 | Jobs From Home 2020
- Standard Four Results 2020/2021 | Matokeo Darasa la Nne 2020/2021
- Top 10 Students PSLE Results 2020
- Form two Results 2020/2021 | Matokeo Kidato Cha Pili 2020/2021
The Tamisemi Joining Instruction 2020/2021 | Form Five Joining 2020/2021 may include:-
- Reporting date
- School fee
- School rules & regulations
How to get Tamisemi joining instruction 2020/2021?
Follow the following steps below to download your joining
- You can access Form five Joining Instructions for 2020/21 Academi year by visiting the TAMISEMI Official form ive selection portal through this link >>http://selform.tamisemi.go.tz/content/allocation-results/
- Find the name of the school to which you have been selected to join or your name
- The list of selected applicants will be displayed for that particular school.
- Just click on the school name link from the listing, then you will be redirected to the school joining form page and the pdf document of your joining will be downloaded automatically
- Please save the print or save the downloaded pdf document
DOWNLOAD HERE>>FORM WILL APPEAR HERE> JOINING INSTRUCTIONS- SHULE ZOTE 2020
About NACTE-Tamisemi Joining form 2020/2021 | Form Five Joining 2020/2021
The National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) was established by Act of Parliament Cap. 129 to oversee and coordinate the provision of technical education and training in Tanzania. Technical education and training in this context is defined as:
“Education and training undertaken by students to equip them to play roles requiring higher levels of skills, knowledge, understanding and attitudes/ethics and in which they take responsibility for their areas of specialization.”
The mandate of the National Council for Technical Education as derived from Cap. 129 is three fold and may be summarized as below:
- Regulatory Function: to establish the regulatory framework for technical education and training, leading to quality assured qualifications;
- Quality Assurance Function: to assist technical institutions to improve and maintain the quality of the education they provide and to ensure that their programmes meet labour market demand, by guiding and monitoring their adherence to the regulatory framework; and
Read also New Government Jobs at MDAs & LGAs 2021
- Advisory Function:to advise both Government and technical institutions on the strategic development of technical education and training can be made.
- These three aspects are interrelated and together make up the core functions of NACTE; a process leading to quality-assured qualifications in technical education and training in our country.
This scope of NACTE covers all tertiary education and training institutions other than universities and their affiliated colleges, delivering courses at the technician, semiprofessional and professional levels leading to awards of certificates, diplomas degrees and other related awards. Join us here
Searches related to Form Five Joining 2020/2021
form five selection 2020/2021
- tamisemi joining instruction 2020/2021
- form five joining instructions 2020/2021
- joining instructions form five 2020
- form one joining instruction 2021
- joining instruction za vyuo 2020/2021
- joining instruction form one 2020/2021
- tamisemi joining instruction form one 2020