Form Four (4) Results 2021/2022 | Matokeo kidato cha nne 2021/22
Form Four Results 2020 | NECTA CSEE Results 2021, Certificate of Secondary Education Examination(CSEE) : This is an achievement test offered to candidates who have completed four years of secondary education, which is administered by NECTA at the first week of November every year.
- FTNA Results 2021 | Matokeo ya Kidato cha Pili 2021
- Matokeo Darasa la Saba (7) 2021/2022 Necta PSLE Results
- www.necta.go.tz 2021/2022 Selection | Necta Selection Form One 2022
NECTA CSEE main objectives are to assess students’ skills and knowledge achieved in different subjects at secondary school.
Form Four Results 2021 | NECTA CSEE Results 2021 are expected out sometime in January 2021. Immediately after NECTA announces and releases the CSEE Results – matokeo ya form four 2021, candidates will be able to access their results at the National Examination Council of Tanzania website >> https://www.necta.go.tz/
jobwikis.com prepare for you all years published CSEE Examination Results here as follow.
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania as released Form Four Results 2021| NECTA CSEE Results 2021
NECTA all year are following below:-
- Matokeo ya Kidato cha Nne 2021 Link 1: Click here to view
- Matokeo ya Kidato cha Nne 2020 Link 1: Click here to view
- NECTA Form Four Results 2019 Link 1: Click here to view
- Matokeo ya Kidato cha Nne 2018 Link 1: Click here to view
- NECTA Form Four Results 2017 Link 1: Click here to view
- Matokeo ya Kidato cha Nne 2016 Link 1: Click here to view
- NECTA Form Four Results 2015 Link 1: Click here to view
How to check Form Four Results 2021 | NECTA CSEE Results 2021 online?
Now students of Tanzania can check their Certificate of Secondary Education Examination Results 2021/2022 online. Check below step by step guide to get the NECTA CSEE Results 2019 online.
- Step number 1 : visit www.necta.go.tz
- Step 2 : Click on “Results” from the Main menu.
- Step number 3 : The “Results” window will show all results available.
- Step 4: Select “Exam Type” as CSEE.
- Step number 5: Select your “Year” as 2021
- Step 7: Students can now check their CSEE result.
Students can save and take print of their result for future reference.
Note- Students can also click on the links provided above to check their form Four Results 2021 | NECTA CSEE Results 2020
The following links will also be used to access the full results once they are released by The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (Necta)
The objectives of CSEE
The objectives of this examination are to assess students’ skills and knowledge achieved in different subjects at secondary school. Also to weigh the extent to which the student can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large; to identify students with the capacity to continue learning to the advanced secondary school level and other learning institutions.
The holder of the CSEE qualification is expected to be able to apply skills of knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation in a broad range of activities.
Eligibility of Candidates who Seats for the Examination
Any students who have completed four years of secondary education at both government and non-government registered schools and passed form two secondary education examination or Qualifying Test. Also, repeaters of the same examination who registered themselves as private candidates.
The core and compulsory subjects that a candidate is registered to sit for CSEE are: Civics, History, Geography, Kiswahili, English Language, Biology and Basic Mathematics. Candidate may also sit for additional two subjects chosen from natural science subjects which are Physics and Chemistry or Business subjects which are Commerce and Book Keeping.
- Selform Tamisemi go tz 2021 | Kubadili Tahasusi 2021
- How to Check Form Five Selection 2021/2022
- Form Five Selection 2021 | Waliochaguliwa Kidato cha Tano 2021
Home economic subjects which are Food and Nutrition and Textile and Dress Making or Technical subjects which are Building Construction, Architectural Draughting, Surveying, Carpentry and Joinery, Brickwork and Masonry, Painting and Sign Writing, Plumbing, Electrical Installation,
also Electrical Engineering Science, Radio and Television Servicing, Electrical Draughting, Refrigeration and air conditioning, Plant and Equipment Maintenance, Workshop Technology, Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Welding and Metal Fabrication, Fitting and Turning, Auto Electric, Mechanical Draughting and Foundry and Blacksmith
its also consist one optional subject among the following: Bible Knowledge, Elimu ya Dini ya Kiislamu, Fine Art, Music, Physical Education,French Language, Literature in English, Arabic Language, Agricultural Science, Information and Computer Studies and Additional Mathematics.
No candidate for the CSEE shall register for more than ten subjects at one sitting.