GCU Portal Login at gcuportal gcu edu is an informative article for, gcu parent portal, gcu student, gcu applicant portal login, student portal login, gcu student portal lms, gcu online.
Grand Canyon University is a private Christian university offering online degrees at our Phoenix campus. Apply today and become one of the elite.
Grand Canyon University’s (GCU) main campus is truly an oasis in the heart of Phoenix. With new classroom buildings, sparkling swimming pools, state-of-the-art athletic facilities and so much more.
The GCU campus is the perfect place to call home for the next four years. With GCU’s four-credit courses and fast-track options, you can also graduate faster, allowing you to enter the workforce soon – and with less debt.
How to Log into GCU Portal Login
To access GCU portal,
- Navigate to gcuportal.gcu.edu.
- Select Student Access.
- Once on the login page, enter your GCU email address (email@example.com).
- Enter your password.
- Sign in to your account and access your myGCU portal.
How to Reset Password GCU Portal Login
Please enter the email address that you used when creating your account and then click the Send Reset Link button. If your email address is found in the system, you will receive a message that provides you with a link for setting your password.
If the entered email address is not found in the system, please begin the online application process again by creating a new account or contact Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org / 1.877.428.8447.
GCU Portal Login Support
In case you need any assistance regarding GCU Student portal then you can call the help desk on 1-877-428-8447.
How to Log into GCU Faculty Access Account
- Click on Student Access. This takes you to a Microsoft login page.
- In the login box enter your GCU username followed by @my.gcu.edu.
- Sign in as usual with your GCU account Password.
Forgot Password for GCU Faculty Login Account
- In case the user isn’t able to recall their password he/she must open the main login homepage. facultyportal.gcu.edu
- As the website opens there is a ‘Sign In’ button at the top right as well as the center.
- Click on it until you are directed to the main login website.
- Tap on the ‘Can’t access your account?’ link and you will be taken further to the next screen.
- Provide Email or Username in the respective space and characters that appear below.
- Click the ‘Next’ button and follow the on-screen prompts to reset the password.
GCU Parent Login Process Online
- Parents at GCU can sign into their accounts at the website of university. gcuportal.gcu.edu
- You can also visit the parent access website directly. parent.gcu.edu
- Thirdly you will be directed to the main login screen.
- Enter the email and password in the respective white spaces.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button below and you will be logged in.
How to Reset Password for GCU parent Login Account
- In order to reset your password, you must visit the login homepage. parent.gcu.edu
- You will be directed to a new website that features a login section at the centre.
- Below the space to enter the password, there is a URL reading ‘Forgot your password?’
What should I do when the GCU website is not working?
The Grand Canyon University online portal is easy to use still it can have some issues or the website may be down. If such a mishap happens you can call on the technical assistance number. You can reach out to the help desk by calling on 877-428-8447.
How can I use my GCU email?
In order to access your GCU email you need to visit the website of the GCU Student portal. Now the user must log into their GCU account then select ‘GCU Careers’ option. Select personal option and there is a box where you can provide your email address.
Grand Canyon University has developed the GCU Portal for its students, faculty and parents. Along with students faculty members and parents at the university can also sign up or log into their existing accounts at the GCU portal.