GIZ Jobs 2021 | Graphic Designer Jobs 2021, giz afghanistan jobs, GIZ Kenya, giz tanzania jobs 2021, giz address, giz organization, GIZ Tanzania. Check also: Tabora Municipal Council Jobs 2021 | Executive Officers / WATENDAJI
Latest GIZ Jobs 2021 | Graphic Designer Jobs 2021
The African Court on Human and People’s Rights (African Court) is the judicial arm of the African Union (AU) and one of the three regional human rights courts together with the European Court of Human Rights and the Inter-American Court of Human rights.
Recommended Jobs for you:
- Pathfinder International Jobs 2021 | Senior Digital Health Advisor
- Vodacom Jobs 2021 | Announcing “Codelikeagirl” Programme 2021
- University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) Selected Applicants 2021/22 pdf
- University of Dodoma UDOM Online Application 2021/2022
- How to Login in ARIS DUCE 2021 | Duce Timetable 2021
It was established to protect the human and peoples’ rights in Africa principally through delivery of judgments.
The African Court was established by virtue of Article 1 of the Protocol to the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights on the Establishment of an African Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights (the Protocol). The Protocol establishing the Court was adopted on 9 June 1998 in Burkina Faso and came into force on 25 January 2004 after it was ratified by more than 15 countries.
The mandate of the Court is to complement and reinforce the functions of the African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights (the African Commission – often referred to as the Banjul Commission), which is a quasi-judicial body charged with monitoring the implementation of the Charter.
Objectives of the Service – GIZ tanzania jobs 2021
The Graphics Designer is expected to deliver on the scope of work as below:
- Transform text-based communications materials into visual graphic designed materials such as infographic, brochures, backdrop;
- Produce graphic illustrations for the different processes at the Court;
- Develop/Design graphically appealing Website Banner, Footer, Background and Icons and source codes handed over;
- Transform selected web articles into illustrations, icons, banners etc according to the article category, including adding relevant photos;
- Develop/Design graphically appealing illustrations for selected web articles, reports, brochures, posters, and other communication/ visibility materials for thematic areas of work/processes;
- Develop graphic designs/templates for web-project sites and web articles (Home, page, Contact page, articles page, etc);
- Suggest a Typography Guidelines for Good Website Usability, colours (font, size, colour, alignment, spacing, etc); and
- Undertake a tutorial for Court’s responsible officers on how to update some texts/graphics on the pictures/texts/sound-video dubbing, among other elements of the redesigned website.
Minimum Qualification – GIZ Tanzania
The Graphic Designer is required to provide a up to date CV with a portfolio of previous similar work done.
The below specified qualifications represent the requirements to reach the maximum number of points:
- Education/training (2.6.1): Qualifications in Multimedia, Digital Graphics (Photoshop and Illustrator Application etc),
- Information and Communication Technology (problem solving and Computer Programming and Logic Design) or any related discipline;
- Language (2.6.2): Fluency in English and/or any of the other AU working language is desired.
- General professional experience (2.6.3): At least 5 years’ experience in designing visually appealing graphic banners, Footers,
- Backgrounds and Icons, and experience in audio/sound editing will be an added advantage;
- Specific professional experience (2.6.4): Experience in using different Content Management Systems (CMS) like WordPress and broad knowledge of current web development technologies and design tools in the field, and new software and other web programming languages and programs including use of HTML, XHTML, CSS
- Regional experience (2.1.6): Experience working for international and/or any AU organs/institution will be an added advantage
- Other (2.6.8): Flexibility to adapt to any subsequent changes in the terms of reference; excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a database of “free to use” photos
Number of work days: 60
Flexible Work Days (the assignment is to be completed within 3 Months)
Period of assignment: From 16 August 2021 until 7 December 2021.
Detailed tender documents can be requested by email only: submit your request to: email@example.com .
GIZ Jobs 2021 | Graphic Designer Jobs 2021
GIZ Jobs 2021 | Graphic Designer Jobs 2021, giz afghanistan jobs, GIZ Kenya, giz tanzania jobs 2021, giz address, giz organization, GIZ Tanzania