Are you searching for Is How to Check Old Matric Results online 2022, matric results 2022 Online south africa, matric results 2022 percentage, matric results 2022 gauteng, matric results 2023 registration
With each year, the national matric pass rate has increased. It is 10% higher than the rate achieved 5 years ago. With determination and hard work, the class of 2022 can easily achieve a higher rate than this. The national matric results for the last 5 years are:
- 2019: 81.3%
- 2018: 79.4%
- 2017: 76.5%
- 2016: 76.2%
- 2015: 70.7
Many virtual and online platforms were used to keep students up to date with their work. Many students feel the pressure of writing the final exams.
Although many expect low marks for the final exams, we know that the class of 2022 can beat the odds and come out on top.
How to Check Old Matric Results online 2022
Stressed out about your Matric Results 2022? Well, no need to worry about where to find them. Below are a few ways to find your results. Find the one best suited for you.
- At the School or Exam Centre
On the day the results are released, go to the school or exam centre where you wrote your matric exam, to receive a statement of your matric results. Your matric certificate will only be made available to you a few months after the official results are released.
- In the Newspaper
One of the easy ways to get your results is getting it in the newspaper. The examination number of the student will be placed in major newspapers such as The Sowetan, Cape Argus and Huffington Post. Names of learners will not be included.
- SMS and USSD
You can have your Matric Results sent to you via SMS or request it via USSD. Just follow the steps below:
- Send an SMS to 35658, with your ID number and student number.
- SMSs cost R1,50.
For USSD, dial *120*35658#.
- Enter your ID number and student number.
No free minutes or SMSs can be used.
Getting your Matric Certificate Online
You will be able to apply online for a new Matric Certificate if your certificate is lost or damaged. Follow the steps on the Department of Basic Education page. You will need:
Your examination number
Name and Surname
You will also be required to fill in some personal details
Student holding the textbooks he used to study for his final exams. Learn how to get your Matric Results 2020 Gauteng right here.
matric results 2022 Online south africa
The 2022 matric results will be released on 21 January 2022. Usually, it is released in the first week of January every year. Yet due to the lockdown, the date has been pushed back.
The final exams concluded on 15 December 2020, so examiners and markers need enough time to mark and check exam scripts. It may seem far, yet with just a few weeks left of the year, the day the results will be released is just around the corner.
Different Matric Pass Level- dates for matric results
When you receive your matric certificate, your final mark will determine how you will pass. It will tell you what pass level you have reached. There are three pass levels. Each of them are important in choosing where and what to study after matric. They are:
With a bachelor’s pass, you can study towards a degree, diploma and certificate. This pass means you can apply to a university, technikon, as well as college. To receive this mark, you need a minimum of:
- 40% for your Home Language.
- 50% for four other High Credit subjects.
- 30% for two other subjects.
With a diploma pass, you can study a national diploma or even advance diploma course in a range of fields. To get a diploma pass, you need to achieve at least:
- 40% for your Home Language.
- 40% for three other High Credit subjects (Four, including your home language.).
- 30% for two other subjects.
Higher Certificate Pass
With a certificate pass, you can apply to a wide variety of colleges such as FET and distance learning colleges. To get this pass, you need to obtain a minimum of:
- 40% in your Home Language.
- 40% in two other subjects.
- 30% for three other subjects.
Gauteng Education Department Contact Details
If you have any queries relating to your Matric Results, you can contact the Gauteng Department of Education.
Tel: 011 355 0000
Toll-free: 0800 000 789
6 Hollard Building
17 Simmonds Street,Johannesburg
National Curriculum Statements (NCS) Grades R – 12 – matric results 2022 percentage
The National Curriculum Statement Grades R-12 gives expression to the knowledge, skills and values worth learning in South African schools.
This curriculum aims to ensure that children acquire and apply knowledge and skills in ways that are meaningful to their own lives. In this regard, the curriculum promotes knowledge in local contexts, while being sensitive to global imperatives.
The National Curriculum Statement Grades R-12 serves the purposes of:
- equipping learners, irrespective of their socio-economic background, race, gender, physical ability or intellectual ability, with the knowledge, skills and values necessary for self-fulfilment, and meaningful participation in society as citizens of a free country;
- providing access to higher education;
- facilitating the transition of learners from education institutions to the workplace; and
- providing employers with a sufficient profile of a learner’s competences.
The National Curriculum Statement Grades R-12 is based on the following principles:
- Social transformation: ensuring that the educational imbalances of the past are redressed, and that equal educational opportunities are provided for all sections of the population;
- Active and critical learning: encouraging an active and critical approach to learning, rather than rote and uncritical learning of given truths;
- High knowledge and high skills: the minimum standards of knowledge and skills to be achieved at each grade are specified and set high, achievable standards in all subjects;
- Progression: content and context of each grade shows progression from simple to complex;
- Human rights, inclusivity, environmental and social justice: infusing the principles and practices of social and environmental justice and human rights as defined in the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa. The National Curriculum Statement Grades R-12 is sensitive to issues of diversity such as poverty, inequality, race, gender, language, age, disability and other factors;
- Valuing indigenous knowledge systems: acknowledging the rich history and heritage of this country as important contributors to nurturing the values contained in the Constitution;
- Credibility, quality and efficiency: providing an education that is comparable in quality, breadth and depth to those of other countries.
The National Curriculum Statement Grades R-12 aims to produce learners that are able to:
- identify and solve problems and make decisions using critical and creative thinking;
- work effectively as individuals and with others as members of a team;
- organize and manage themselves and their activities responsibly and effectively; How to get my Matric Results?
- collect, analyze, organize and critically evaluate information; .
- communicate effectively using visual, symbolic, and/or language skills in various modes;
- demonstrate an understanding of the world as a set of related systems by recognizing that problem-solving contexts do not exist in isolation,
Inclusivity should become a central part of the organization, planning, and teaching at each school. This can only happen if all teachers have a sound understanding of how to recognize and address barriers to learning, and how to plan for diversity.
The key to managing inclusivity is ensuring that barriers are identified and addressed by all the relevant support structures within the school community, including teachers,
To address barriers in the classroom, teachers should use various curriculum differentiation strategies such as those included in the Department of Basic Education’s Guidelines for Inclusive Teaching and Learning (2010).
What is the highest pass rate in matric?
7 NSC Levels and Achievement Ratings:
- Level 7: 80 – 100% (Outstanding achievement)
- Level 6: 70 – 79% (Meritorious achievement)
- Level 5: 60 – 69% (Substantial achievement)
- Level 4: 50 – 59% (Moderate achievement)
- Level 3: 40 – 49% (Adequate achievement)
- Level 2: 30 – 39% (Elementary achievement)
What does 777 mean in Matric results?
The 777 mean outstanding mark
Is there an app to check matric results?
Download MatricsMate App from your App store now to receive your Matric final results when they are released on the 21st January 2023.
NSC Examinations-matric results 2023 registration
The National Senior Certificate (NSC) examinations commonly referred to as “matric” has become an annual event of major public significance. It not only signifies the culmination of twelve years of formal schooling but the NSC examinations is a barometer of the health of the education system.
The first national examination, under the newly elected democratic government was administered in November 1996, following a highly decentralized approach.
What are South africa matric results release date?
Angie Motshekga, announced that the Matric results would be released on 21st January 2023