Welcome to this important page that will help you to achieve Salary Slip easily. it will also let you know how to get your password easily.
This article is also about Salary Slip Portal Register, Salary Slip Login 2021/2022, Jinsi Ya Kupata Salary Slip, Salary slip online form, nimesahau password ya salary slip portal. A salary slip also known as a payslip is provided to employees to record their monthly pay and allowances.
It is a document that makes the employees aware of their incomes and deductions as it would differ from employee to employee. In this article.
Tanzania Government Through the Ministry of Finance and Planning (MOF) has developed an e-government portal that allows all public workers to access their monthly salaries slips online through the platform known as Salary Slips Portal.
What you need is just to Register if you never registered, or to Sign in if you have an account.
To get a Salary Certificate you need to register on the WATUMISHI Portal system. On this WATUMISHI system, you will be able to access your service information.
Portal Register And Login
Things to consider:
- Know Your Full Names
- Make sure you have an email if you don’t have to open it
- Know the number of Your CHECK NO.
This system provides a totally new way for a Tanzanian government employee to apply Payslip online. The online payslip service can be utilized in many ways.
To access your online payslips, you must first register and provide an email address. You can get your payslip through the following.
How To Register In Salary Slip Portal
Membership Registration Form (Government Employee Only)
- Ensure all your information are the same as in Lawson System
- If you are not sure of your details, please contact your HR Officer
- For further assistance contact +255262160000
- Field with * is required
Required information for registration
- Check number
- Your names
- Date of birth
- Vote (for example 88Z2)
- Subvote (eg 5007)
- Account your bank account
- Salary Scale (full of TGTS, TGS, n.k)
- Salary Grade (filling B, C, D, E, e.g.)
- Salary Step (will fill 1,2,3 nk)When Successfully registered then you will be redirected to the next page to fill it out
- Phone number
- email address
How To Login In Salary slip Portal
To Login in the System must have only two things namely
- Check number or username
How To reset password
Let see how you can get back your Account after Forget your password that must use to Login into the System
Make sure you have your Register Email Address that you will you use to reset your password. This Email Address, for example, [email protected] must be sent to the system by clicking here Forgot Password?
As you can see image above direct you where to write your Email address then click send password so as to get your password to Login in the Salary slip Portal account
Government Salary Slip Portal system
You can also access your salary document by using the new Government Salary system where you sign up.
In this System the focus items are:
- Check the mtumishi number
- Full names as per HCMIS Human Resources system such as Lawson.
- Date of birth
- Vote Code, Sub Vote Code, Bank Account where you got your salary.
- Know Salary Scale, Salary Grade and Salary Step.
- An active Email.
You access it through the links below:-
- To register click https://salaryslip.mof.go.tz/Manage/EmployeeRegistration
- to sign in for the Government Salary Slip Portal subscribers Click https://salaryslip.mof.go.tz/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2F
For Further Assistance Contact :
About The Ministry Of Finance Tanzania
- High and equitable economic growth, macro-economic stability, sound financial management, and accountability are achieved and sustained.
- To promote sustainable and shared economic growth, macro-economic stability through developing robust social-economic policies prudent financial management, enhancing professionalism, and optimal use of ICT
The Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs is a central Ministry responsible for the mobilization and allocation of financial resources, formulation of fiscal and monetary policies, control, and accounting for public finances. Additionally, it is a custodian of government assets and finally, responsible for servicing of the public debt. In brief, our core functions include:-
- Revenue collection and expenditure management
- Formulation of fiscal and monetary policies and strategies
- Mobilization and management of External resources
- Management of government property and public investments.
Salary Slip portal provides a totally new way for Tanzanian government employees to apply Payslip online. The online payslip service can be utilized in many ways.
To access your online payslips, you must first register and provide an email address. You can get your payslip through the following links
- Salary slip portal login
- Salary slip portal register
- Salary slip portal Tanzania
- Salary slip portal this month
- Government salary slip portal
- Salary slip portal forgot password
- Kupata hati ya Mshahara (Salary slip Portal)
Our Offices are located at the corner of Madaraka Avenue, Luthuli and Shabaan Robert Streets in Dar es Salaam and we are open from to 07.30 to 15.30 on weekdays and to the public from 09.00. Our Postal Address is:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs,
PO Box 9111,
Dar es Salaam.
Telephone: (+255) 022 2111174-6
Fax: (+255) 022 2110326
Email: [email protected]