How do I Check ECZ Results? how to check ecz results online? ecz e-statement of results 2020 download
How do I Check ECZ Results? how to check ecz results online, ecz e-statement of results 2020 download, ecz results 2020 grade 9, ecz results 2020 grade 7, ecz results 2019 grade 9
How do I Check ECZ Results? 2021, The Examination Administration Department conducts General Certificate of Education (GCE) Examination at Grade 12 Examinations Council of Zambia (ECZ) Distributes of Examination Materials through ECZ Web Portal. In this article, you can check your GCE Exams result 2020 for all classes in Zambia. How do I Check ECZ Results?
You can search your result roll no. wise or name wise whatever you want. You can also navigate using the Link given below to check your GCE Exams result 2020. The result is something that always scares the students, and if it is a GCE Exams exam result, then I am sure you must be sweating out there. But whatever the result be, you must stay calm.how to check ecz results online
Recommended for you
All the students who appeared for GCE Exams exams this year, they can check their GCE Exams results 2020 by using link below. Please note that the official result page of GCE Exams, may take time to load. Therefore, students are requested to be patient.how to check ecz results online, ecz e-statement of results 2020 download
How do I Check ECZ Results? 2020
- Once the Honourable Minister of General Education announced at a media about the GCE Results 2020 students will be able to check the results.
how to check ecz results online?
- The web address to use is:https://www.systems.exams-council.org.zm/
- Click on link number 4 which reads “E-STATEMENTS OF RESULTS” on the lists links, then
- Click on “CANDIDATE SIGN IN”
- Select level you want to check results for in the select box e.g. “GCE ” or “GENERAL CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION”
- Then click on “Continue” button
- Enter your correct Examination number and click on “Continue” *The results will be displayed showing all the detail of the candidate
- Click on “PRINT STATEMENT OF RESULTS” *A PDF document will be generated in a new tab with the browser which you can either print if connected to a printer or Save
How do I Check ECZ Results? ON MOBILE PHONE*
You can check for the Examinations Council of Zambia (ECZ) results using your Mobile Phone through the following procedure;
- Open the Message Pad on your Mobile Phone
- Type the Full Examination Number (Leave Space)
- Type Examination Year (Leave Space)
- Type Examination Grade and then
- Send to 8383
*181013476812 2019 G12 and send to 8383*
The SMS Service is available on all the Networks in Zambia- that is ZAMTEL, MTN and AIRTEL at a cost of K4 only for each successful transmission. ecz e-statement of results 2020 download
Results from Examination Centres:
- Candidates are, however, advised to collect the Original Results Transcripts from the respective Examination Centres and NOT Examinations Council of Zambia (ECZ) Secretariat or any Ministry of Education Offices.
All the students are requested to have patience as the result page may take time to load due to slow server speed.
How do I download ECZ statement of results?
- Navigate and click on “CANDIDATE SIGN IN”.
- Select the Result you are checking for. Example Grade 7, 9, 12, etc.
- Click on “Continue”
- Enter Examination Number.
- Click on “Continue”
- e-Statement of Results displays.
- Click on “Download”
Examinations Council of Zambia (ECZ) Functions
An Act of Parliament established the Examinations Council of Zambia (ECZ) in 1983 to set and conduct examinations and award certificates to successful candidates. How do I Check ECZ Results? ecz e-statement of results 2020 download
Before this enactment, the Ministry of Education and Culture under the Examinations Section used to conduct the examinations. After the enactment, the section continued to perform the function of conducting the examinations while simultaneously developing an institutional framework and job descriptions. How do I Check ECZ Results? how to check ecz results online, ecz e-statement of results 2020 download
The full launch and operationalisation of the Examinations Council of Zambia was in 1987 as a semi-autonomous public institution (Parastatal).Prior to the establishment of the Council, the University of Cambridge Local Examination Syndicate in the United Kingdom was the examining and awarding body.How do I Check ECZ Results? how to check ecz results online? ecz e-statement of results 2020 download
The syndicate’s examinations catered for many countries and consequently it was not easy for such examinations to reflect the needs of Zambia. The country was subject to the curricula, syllabi and regulations of the syndicate with little say in the general policy of the syndicate examinations.
In view of this, it became necessary to reach a decision to localise School Certificate examinations. Consequential to this was the need to develop capacity in the construction, administration and marking of examinations. This gave rise to the establishment of the Examinations Council of Zambia. How do I Check ECZ Results? how to check ecz results online? ecz e-statement of results 2020 download
The main functions of the Council as stipulated in the Examinations Council of Zambia Act, No. 15 of 1983 are to:
- To conduct examinations
- To process the results;
- To award certificates and diplomas to candidates who pass examinations conducted by the council;
- To carry out relevant research in examinations;How do I Check ECZ Results?
- To advise any public institution on the development and use of any system of testing or examining when requested to do so;
- To formulate syllabuses for examinations; promote the international recognition of qualifications conferred by the Council;ecz e-statement of results 2020 download
- To approve or reject appointments of examiners;how to check ecz results online
- To organise training courses, or arrange for the training of, examiners, markers, supervisors, invigilators and other persons connected with examinations;
- To invite any person or body in or outside Zambia to assist the Council in the conduct of examinations.
Be informed that the Candidate Registration Exercise for the 2021 Grade 9 External and General Certificate of Education (GCE) candidates commenced on Monday, 16th November 2020 and shall end on Friday, 26th February 2021. ecz e-statement of results 2020 download
Please note that these two levels shall follow the Candidate Registration method used in registering candidates for the 2020 examinations. ecz e-statement of results 2020 download, how to check ecz results online
Also note that you will be advised when the registration for 2021 Candidahow to check ecz results onlinete Registration Exercise for Grade 7, Grade 9 Internal and Grade 12 shall commence.how to check ecz results online
View Guidelines: Click Here
View Official Communication: Click Here
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHEN IS A CANDIDATE SAID TO HAVE BEEN REGISTERED FOR AN EXAMINATION?
The registration for any examination is complete only when a candidate has fulfilled the following;
- The candidate details have been captured in full by the school, how to check ecz results online
- The candidate has paid the relevant examination fees where applicable and
- The entries have been accepted by the Examinations Council of Zambia. How do I Check ECZ Results?,ecz e-statement of results 2020 download
The three sets of requirements must be met for a candidate to be duly registered for any examination conducted by the ECZ. Candidates are also encouraged to verify the registration details to avoid queries on mispelt candidates details or capturing incorrect subjects. How do I Check ECZ Results? how to check ecz results online? ecz e-statement of results 2020 download