How to Apply for TUT Hostel, TUT Student Residence, tut residence rules and regulations, tut residence names, tut residence fees, tut residence pictures, Tut Polokwane residence, residence admission status, tut pretoria campus residences, tut t-res.
Check also: Www.vut.ac.za Online Application
How to Apply for TUT Hostel | TUT Student Residence
The Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Online Residence Applications form for the 2024/2025 academic session is now available.
- www.unisa.ac.za Student Email | University of South Africa (UNISA)
- Student Email at the Ekurhuleni West TVET College | ewc.edu.za Student Email
- Durban University of Technology (DUT) Online Application
- Www.nmmu.ac.za Online Application
- Sassa relief grant status online
“TUT student accommodation tender, TUT residence names, TUT residence in Pietermaritzburg, sterling house TUT res address, Essenwood TUT res, communes near TUT, TUT Baltimore residence Durban, residence application notification, TUT midlands student housing contact details, TUT student accommodation tender, TUT Winterton residence, Orap TUT residence, www.vut.ac.za student portal, TUT contact details.“
TUT Student Residence
First-year students should indicate on the official TUT admission application form whether or not they want to apply for residence accommodation.
These students will be selected based on their unconditional acceptance for enrolment of a full-time academic qualification offered at TUT.
If there are too many first-year students qualifying for a residence, further selection will be based on the date of unconditional acceptance by the faculty.
Returning senior students must apply for residence accommodation for the following year before end of October, by using the online application process.
Students can login to their Student iEnabler accounts and select/click on Residence Application. They can also directly visit the link: https://tutprodi4app.tut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login.
Returning students who do not follow this procedure will not be assured of a residence space the following year. These students will be selected based on the criteria as stated in the placement policy.
The main requirements are the following:
- The student should have obtained a minimum academic average of 50% (55% in the case of senior residences) for the full academic year or must have passed all semester and year courses;
- also, The student should not exceed the maximum number of years allowed to reside in any TUT residence. The maximum number of years is the minimum number of academic years required by TUT to complete a qualification successfully plus one additional year;
- The student must be registered for a minimum of two subjects. (Subjects registered for non-degree purposes will not be taken into account.);
- have settled all outstanding fees or made arrangements with TUT Student Finance;
All other students who want to apply for residence accommodation should apply online in the beginning of the year that they require the accommodation for, after their academic registration.
These applications will only be considered after returning senior students and first-year students have been registered and these students will be selected according to the same criteria that applies to returning students and on a first-come-first-served basis.
How to Apply to TUT Student Residence
To apply for accommodation at TUT, students have to fill out a form.
The Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Application forms for residences can be obtained at the admissions office or online by clicking on the following linked text below;
TUT Student Residence Application form – https://www.tut.ac.za/saed/arlc/registration