Huawei Y9 FRP Bypass 2023 is an informative article for, huawei y9 2019 frp bypass without pc, huawei y9 2019 frp bypass, huawei y9 2019 frp bypass 2023, huawei y9s frp bypass file download, stk l22 frp 2023, huawei frp bypass.
Android has introduced new security features to protect users’ personal data. FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection). It was first introduced in Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS.
If anyone tries to access your phone without knowing you or trying to hard reset the device using Android Recovery Mode then the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) will work and ask the owner to verify their Google credentials to access the device again.
This is how FRP works. It’s a security feature for Android and runs on Android 5.0 or later versions of Android devices.
Huawei Y9 FRP Bypass 2023 | Google Account Unlock – Android 9 Pie
FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user adds a Gmail account on their devices for the first time. Once the FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user from using the device after the hard reset through recovery mode. So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. First, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable this feature then you need to delete the Gmail Account from device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully.
In case, if you forget to remove the Google credentials and perform a factory reset on your device. Then you need to bypass the FRP lock. As we mentioned above, you can handle this situation by using our two methods.
Bypass FRP Files are not responsible for any damage on your device, please try this at your own risk.
Huawei Y9 FRP Bypass without PC
- First of all, power on your device,
- Then tap on the “Get Started” button, and connect your device to any working wifi connection.
- After that, Restart your device.
- Once your device is powered on successfully.
- No click on the “Emergency Call” icon.
- Now type and call “112” or “911” then quickly tap on number 4.
- If the calendar doesn’t open, try it until done.
- Once the calendar app opens, then click on the “Add Event” (+) icon,
- Then create an event, and make sure on the accounting field, type “Youtube.com” there.
- Once the event is created, then tap on “Youtube.com” there.
- Now the youtube app will open, then play any video there, check below you will see the “Share” icon there.
- Then share popup will come, tap and message app there.
- Once the messaging app will be opened, then type any number there and then you will see the “Call” icon there, tap on the call logo.
- Now you will see the “Create New Contacts” option, then go down to the “Home” field.
- Then select any city or country name, and then tap on the Save button.
- Now tap on the home option, and select the view on map option.
- After that, tap on “Go” then choose any destination and then tap on the “Start” button.
- Now click on the Google Voice logo and say Open Google.
- In Google page, search and choose Settings.
- Ok, now you will be redirected to the device Settings menu.
- Now in the settings menu, go down and then tap on the “Security & Privacy“.
- Tap on the “Screen Locks & Password” there.
- Now set a screen lock password there, Then set a 6 digit password there, Once done, then go back to the settings main menu and tap on the => Display => Home screen style.
- Then choose the drawer screen.
- Finish the all Setup wizard, and it will ask you to enter the password that you set up early in the device settings.
- Then type the password there, and finish the final setup.
- Once done, then you will access your device home screen.