Are you searching for Hubert Kairuki Memorial University Vacancies, June 2023, Nafasi za kazi Hubert Kairuki Memorial University, Hubert Kairuki Memorial University Jobs, Hubert Kairuki Memorial University Carriers.
The Hubert Kairuki Memorial University is a private medical university in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. It is an accredited university recognized by the government Tanzania through the Tanzania Commission for Universities.
- Lecturer – Behavioural Science and Ethics, Pathology, Surgery.
- Senior Lecturer – Anatomy, Community Medicine, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
- Associate Professor Anatomy, Community Medicine, Behavioral Science and Ethics, Paediatrics and Child Health, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Applicants for the position of Lecturer and Senior Lecturer must possess a minimum GPA of 3.5 or higher at undergraduate level and at postgraduate level GPA of at least 4.0 OR a PhD in the related field. Associate Professor must have been promoted to that position from a reputable higher learning institution.
ENDOWMENT FUND MANAGER
- The Endowment Fund Manager will be responsible for raising fund and running of the Hubert Kairuki Memorial University Endowment Fund Trust to ensure it achieves its mission and objectives.
- Regularly monitoring and evaluating fundraising and strategic plans of the Trust.
- Provide fund raising ideas/ proposals through various methods as provided in the Trust deed.
- Ensure quarterly and cumulative investment performance reports for the Endowment.
- Ensure proper custody of endowment holdings and necessary recordkeeping on investment transactions.
- Identify, updating and maintaining a robust database of stakeholders including prospective individuals, trust & foundations, corporate donors and supporters of HKMU. Nafasi 3 mpya za kazi Hubert Kairuki Memorial University June 2023
- Collaborating and networking with individuals including HKMU Alumni and like-minded institutions.
- Advocating for and popularising the Fund in the community including the civil society and the private sector actors.
- Provide administrative support to the Trust (scheduling meetings, preparing in advance reports for discussion, and circulating the reports in advance to the Trustees one week before the meeting).
Applicants must be in possession of a master’s degree or its equivalent in the fields of business administration, finance, accounting or economics. Interested applicants must have at least five years of experience in financial services and fundraising.
Mode of Application For Hubert Kairuki Memorial University Vacancies
Interested candidates should apply in confidence enclosing a detailed current CV, certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts, names of TWO referees including their contacts. Applications should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th June 2023 with the subject of the position applied.