Welcome, Through this page you can check and apply Internal Audit at Total 2021. Check also: Teaching Jobs at The Al Muntazir Schools 2021
Internal Audit at Total 2021
Total Energies SE is a French multinational integrated oil and gas company founded in 1924 and one of the seven “supermajor” oil companies. (Internal Audit at Total)
Its businesses cover the entire oil and gas chain, from crude oil and natural gas exploration and production to power generation, transportation, refining, petroleum product marketing, and international crude oil and product trading.
Total Energies is also a large-scale chemicals manufacturer.
Total Energies has its head office in the Tour Total in La Défense district in Courbevoie, west of Paris. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
In the 2020 Forbes Global 2000, it was ranked as the 29th-largest public company in the world. Like other fossil fuel companies, Total Energies has a complex history of environmental and social impacts, including multiple controversies.
According to the CDP Carbon Majors Report 2017 , the company was one of the top 100 companies producing carbon emissions globally, responsible for .9% of global emissions from 1998-2015. (Internal Audit at Total)
- HSEQ: Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of TOTAL by all the staff, contractors, customers…
- Drafting the Internal Audit Charter of the Internal Audit function in line with the international standards
- Developing risk-based Annual Audit plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit missions.
- Applying a risk-based approach to review the systems and controls of Total Tanzania through the development of an annual program of audit review work
- Advising Management on the resourcing requirements for the Internal Audit Function, including any potential outsourcing arrangements.
- Identifying key areas of risk within the organization and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks
- Reviewing the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial information and other disclosures provided to management. (Internal Audit at Total)
- Discussing Audit findings and recommendations with line managers and report significant issues to Senior Management
- Coordinating optimization of Total Tanzania’s reference documents and standards
- Preparing Audit Reports in line with the approved Audit Plan
- Assisting the development of an internal control culture, including training to staff.
- Managing GRC10 profiles in order to identify, control, reduce and report the level of Segregation of Duties (SoD)
- Follow up on Subsidiary Assistance, Group and External Auditor’s recommendations for the review of management
- Annual reporting of Entity Level Controls (ELC)
- Coordination and monitoring of the subsidiary’s internal control framework and internal control audits
- Conducting ad-hoc investigations and reviews as requested by Senior Management
Context and Environment
Other Managers :
The entire business process is subject to audit at any given time.
Work generated by others
Audit scope covers all company activities. (Internal Audit at Total)
Effect of errors :
Loss of assets, loss of cash, inefficient management of company’s business transactions
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Audits or accounts degree and must be a CPA holder
- Flexible & adaptable
- Effective management and delegation skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Effective decision making skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Focus and attentive to details and deadlines
- High level of responsibility, accountability and integrity
- Performance oriented
- Attentive to detail
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards
- Sound and independent judgement