Welcome, This page help you to check Internship 6 Posts at TPC Ltd Moshi 2021, tpc moshi, Ajira leo, nafasi za kazi tpc moshi 2021. Check also: Jobs at ITM AFRICA Tanzania Ltd 2021
New Internship 6 Posts at TPC Ltd Moshi 2021
TPC Ltd is one of the fast growing sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality.
Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to fill internships positions below…..
- HESLB Public Notice | Taarifa Ya HESLB Kwa Waombaji Mikopo
- Bodi ya Mikopo Tanzania 2021/22
- New Necta Form Six Results 2021 | Matokeo ya Form Six 2021
- Form Six Results 2021 | Necta Result Form Six 2021
- List of Udom Diploma Courses and Fees 2021/2022
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to join TPC as INTERNS in various departments.
Objective of the Programme:
The internship Programme will provide young graduates with opportunities to work with TPC for a period of 12 months in specific areas of interest to the graduates and get exposed to the real-world of work experience.
TPC will use this opportunity to identify potential employees who will be the future successors when some of the TPC employees leave the Company.
- Intern as a Lawyer
- Intern Agronomy (Agronomist)
- Intern Electrical Engineering
- Intern Mechanical Engineering
- Intern Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering
- Intern Agricultural Engineering
These openings are available in our organization for young Graduates from various Universities seeking to get exposed to real world of work experience in different fields as categorized below per department.
Minimum requirement : Internship 6 Posts at TPC Ltd Moshi
- Bachelor’s degree from recognized University in relevant field with at least an upper second class
- Must be a graduate of between year 2018 and 2020
- Strong communication (English and Kiswahili) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attention to details.
- High level of Flexibility and adaptability.
- Uncompromised integrity and sound work ethics.
- Computer literacy (e.g. Microsoft Word and Excel);
- Must be ready to adhere to all TPC policies and bylaws.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Confident and Interested Graduates who meet the requisite qualifications should fill in the form below and send back (the form only) to [email protected] on or before 02nd July, 2021 at 04.00pm.
Human Resources Executive Officer,
P. O. Box 93, Moshi, Kilimanjaro.