This page help you to check IT Manager Infrastructure at KCB Bank 2021, KCB Bank Tanzania, KCB Bank careers, KCB Bank Tanzania careers. Check also: 70+ Jobs at Ifakara Health Institute (IHI)
IT Manager Infrastructure at KCB Bank 2021
Ensure optimal performance of Network and Enterprise Services infrastructure including, Voice and Data Network, servers, virtualization and storage, backup, messaging. Managing Server and workstation Standard build.
Data centers, power and environmental monitoring, server performance monitoring. Technical lead for enterprise related projects.
- 150+ Jobs at K’s Hospital Mbeya
- Jobs at Absa Bank Tanzania 2021
- How to Register in Ajira Portal 2021 | Kujisajili na Ajira Portal
- Form Six Results 2021 | Necta Result Form Six 2021
- Latest Form Five Second Selection 2020/2021
Server and workstation Operating Systems management, Group policy management and share point management.
Provide leadership role in the Infrastructure unit, identification of training, technology improvement needed in the unit for optimal performance
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all data centers environmental parameters in Disaster Recovery and Production to ensure data center equipment’s are working at required environmental parameters.
- Report and remediate for any deviation. (IT Manager Infrastructure at KCB Bank 2021, KCB Bank Tanzania, KCB Bank careers, KCB Bank Tanzania careers)
- Ensure optimal performance against baseline of infrastrsacture in both primary and secondary sites.
- Ensure any deviation is reported and remediated.
- Ensuring that systems configurations and setups for the IT systems comply with the existing IT policies and standards and ensure the same standard is applied across the entire KCB Tanzania bank
- Design, document, install and support server infrastructure, including Exchange, active directory, operating systems, virtualization, collaboration tools, email clients supports , network core ,access and DMZ .This includes DR site , production site and branch level
- Ensure all services running on Production Data Centre are also replicated in Disaster site for BCM purposes and documentation is done for recovery. Manage backup for all servers in disaster and production as per policy and ensure restoration tests are conducted per policy
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports on system availability and shared to IT Manager, Compliance and Service delivery
- Design, implement and ensure patch deployment is done for all servers and workstations across KCB Tanzania for Microsoft and ant virus and ensure vulnerability scan is conducted as per policy to identify security gaps and provide plan for remediation.
- Ensure daily patch monitoring is done and remediation is done for those machines that have infection
- Ensure change management procedure is followed in all Data center interventions and deployment
- Supervise preventive maintenance (PM) exercise on Servers and client computers, prepare a PM checklist with assistance of IT Senior Manager
- Attend all support calls on ITSM as per SLA between IT and business as well as between IT and Central team
- Ensure optimal working team, by providing leadership and management role to the unit.
- To ensure that all the data centre are running smoothly with minimum interruption. (IT Manager Infrastructure at KCB Bank 2021, KCB Bank Tanzania, KCB Bank careers, KCB Bank Tanzania careers)
- Provide support to both internal and external customers in issues related to all server infrastructure issues application and databases and ensure that all workstations are operating optimally in case of any issues a call should be logged in ITSM
- Ensure all servers and work stations are receiving patches for both ant virus and Microsoft
- Prepare and distribute infrastructure availability, infrastructure capacity, backup reports
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology from any recognized institution
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate.
- Microsoft® Certified IT Professional
- Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist. (IT Manager Infrastructure at KCB Bank 2021, KCB Bank Tanzania, KCB Bank careers, KCB Bank Tanzania careers)
- Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuration.
- VMware and Hyper V virtualisation
- Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist.
- Share point, Messaging
- Knowledge on Blades and HP storage
- Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- 5 years’ work experience is required