The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) has opened a Tcu window for 2022 from today 3 November 2022.
As provided in Sections (12) (2) (a) (b) (c) of the Universities Act Cap. 346 of the laws of Tanzania read together with regulation 31 (2) (3) (4), the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) is mandated to coordinate admissions to Higher Learning Institutions (HLIs) in Tanzania.
According to Section 5(1) (f) the Universities Act Cap.346 grants TCU the mandate to establish transfer procedures for students wishing to transfer from one university to another and from one program to another.
Recommended for you
- HESLB 2021/22 pdf Loan Allocation Pdf Batch Four Results
- TCU Fourth Selection 2021 Results
- NACTE Selections For Certificate and Diploma 2021/22
- Selected Students Vyuo Vya Mifugo(LITA) 2021/22
- Mo Scholars Programme For Undergraduate Degree Students 2021/22
Jinsi ya kuhama Kozi (chuo) | TCU Transfers procedures
The procedures for First Years’ Transfers are as follows:
- Applications for transfers should be submitted in writing to the institution to which a student wants to transfer;
- Students transfer from one institution to another or programme within the institution is permissible provided that institutions shall comply with the following conditions:
- The student to be transferred must have been previously admitted into a degree programme in the current academic year;
- The programme to which transfer is sought must have empty slots to accommodate new students;
- The applicant must possess the minimum entry requirements for that particular degree
- All transfers shall be processed at the receiving institution; (d)Receiving institutions should approve the transfer in writing and submit it to TCU for validation and approval within the set deadline.