Mining Foreman at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine 2021
Job Opportunities at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine 2021, Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Mining Foreman to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the Mining department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost-effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
You may also apply:
- Job Vacancies at WhereIsMyTransport 2021
- New Job Opportunity at Azampay 2021
- Job Opportunities at Marzia Golden Manor | Social Worker 2021
- Nursery Teacher Jobs at The Islamic Foundation 2021
- Job Vacancies at Kibo Seed Company Limited 2021
Reporting to: Mining Superintendent
Work Schedule: Forty Two (42) Days On / Twenty One (21) Days Off
- Heavily involved with Technical Services Department to facilitate the development of accurate plans and ensure timely development of schedules.
- Manage the planning and coordination of all activities and manning in the underground mining operation on a daily, weekly, monthly outlook.
- Provide leadership, supervision, skills training and support for employees in accordance with departmental requirements and individual Progress and Development Plans.
- Actively foster two-way communication, teamwork among employees within the Operational Departments and encourage interdepartmental cooperation to achieve company objectives.
- Provide the leadership and motivation necessary to ensure that employees and contractors adhere to all policies, standards and procedures during the execution of their duties.
- Ensure all areas of the operational department are conducting themselves in line with the company policies and ensure a safe working environment for employees.
- Create a working environment that ensures that employees gain new skills and achieve their full potential by developing and implementing effective training and mentoring programmes.
- Execute the implementation of localization plans and performance management processes to ensure optimum employee performance and behaviour through effective knowledge and skills development
- Thorough knowledge of modern trackless mechanised mining production and development methodologies ensuring industry best practice is implemented and maintained.
- Exposure to the challenges of operating in remote sites.
- Exposure to deep, narrow vein gold mining practices.
- Ordinary secondary education;
- Artisan Trade Certificate;
- Valid driving license.
- At least 10 years of experience in underground hard rock mining covering all aspects of modern trackless mechanised mining and supervision.
- Experience in multiple mining regions, and mining methodologies. Job Opportunities at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine 2021
- Knowledge of dealing with culturally diverse groups and skilled in utilizing appropriate means to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of mentoring employees from diverse backgrounds.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication in English, both report writing and verbal;
- Hazard identification and Risk assessment; and
- Mine health &Safety Act awareness.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format; CV – YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “MINING FOREMAN“ in the subject of your email
Send your application via e-mail to: email@example.com
If you are not contacted by Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 23rd December 2021
BEWARE OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES! BGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com