Job Opportunities at Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Tanzania 2022
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a private humanitarian organisation, founded in 1956. Danish Refugee Council is an umbrella organisation, including member organisations and volunteer groups. Job Opportunities at Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Tanzania
You may also interested for:
- New Job Opportunities at ICAP Tanzania 2022
- Part Time Job Opportunities at Chalinze District Council (Tanzania) 2022
- Temporary Job Vacancies at Bagamoyo District Council (Tanzania) 2022
- New Job Opportunities at Airtel Tanzania (Plc ) 2022
- Various Job Opportunities at Plan International Tanzania 2022
National or humanitarian organisations are eligible for the Danish Refugee Council. However, all member organisations must be non-political.
Job title: Supply Chain Officer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for provision of Logistics support for Kibondo office and Nduta Refugee Camp
- Recognizing all expired and obsolete/obsolescence to be disposed and doing the needful.
- Responsible for fleet management.
- Processing Low value procurement as per DRC Procurement policies
- Responsible for inventory counting and stock taking
- Preparation of logistics and stock reports which should be shared on time as per DRC Supply Chain guidelines.
- Responsible for provision of warehouse management support
- Work hand to hand with HR and Admin on all utilities required by DRC staff who live in the DRC staff compound, consolidate their needs and work up them
- Responsible for management of assets and equipment. Job Opportunities at Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Tanzania
Experience and technical competencies:
- Minimum 3 years working with Refugees context
- Experience with ERP system. (DRC dynamics)
- High level of professionalism
- Experience in working with International organizations is an added advantage. Mainly UN agencies
- A Experience in Supply Chain i.e Procurement, Fleet, warehouse and assets management
- Experience in working as a team
- The Experience with meeting deadlines.
- Degree in Supply Chain or Business Management is required