In this post, you will get all information about Job Opportunities at MDH 2022, mdh jobs 2022 tanzania, mdh tanzania jobs.
Read also: azam federation cup ratiba
Job Opportunities at MDH 2022
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large.
These priorities include: communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Reproductive, Maternal, New-born and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition; Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as Health System Strengthening.
MDH strongly believes in and works in partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC); President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG); donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations and others.
MDH in collaboration with Dar es Salaam City Council; Temeke, Kinondoni, Kigamboni and Ubungo Municipal Councils Together with Amana, Mwananyamala and Temeke Regional Referral Hospitals invites suitable candidates to apply for the following posts.
Job Title: Last Desk – Volunteer (90 Posts)
Duties and Responsibilities: MDH jobs 2022 tanzania
- Verifying attachment documents in all clients file attending clinic in the particular day if are properly and completely documented.
- Verifying CTC 2: (section 1 to 23) to see if they have been filled in at each visit.
- Verifying if client is eligible for HVL test at 6 Month since the start of ART, 1 year after ART initiation, then annually. For clients with high VL verify for HVL test 3 Months after EAC. For clients with 1000/ml copies or more, verify if EAC sessions have been offered in line with set standard.
- Checking and verifying if all necessary documentation with regard to the retention have been done.
- Verifying the status of MMDs and return the client to the service point.
- Verifying Index Elicitation and ensure all necessary procedures and documentation are complete.
- Verifying if eligible client to receive DTG prescription were given.
- Verifying if the infant under 2 Months of age were taken sample for DBS testing and documented.
- Verifying if clients who have not received COVID-19 vaccination is advised to go back for vaccination.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the clinical team.
Check also: Kikosi cha Simba Vs Yanga 2022 ASFC 28 May 2022
Requirements: MDH tanzania jobs
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine, Nursing or other related health field.
- Must have a valid license of practice
- At least three (3) years’ experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment services.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahilil
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects.
HOW TO APPLY For Job Opportunities at MDH 2022
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email.
Applications should be submitted by 28th May, 2022 to the Human Resources Manager, MDH Sub-grantees through e-mail email@example.com.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MDH does not have any recruitment agents and do not charge any fees to the interested candidates.